For The Death Metal Fans
The Uncreator
Sep 14 2008, 01:33 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
While me and my friend were waiting outside the venue for the first Florida Death Fest to begin, we had a chance to meet many a great legends and people. We met every one from Carcass, and they happily talked to us all, they were really nice and always gave us there autographs. I got Muhammad Suicmez's autograph and later he actually came up to us and talked to us....I mean he came up to us without us doing anything and just started hangin out, We talked about the new Necrophagist album (Summer '09 release), He said it will be a step up in composition, skill, speed, and overall riffage and that it will top there old stuff, Plus there using 7 strings on the album as well. Terrance Hobbs and Mike Smith of Suffocation talked to us as well, and there just awesome guys, everyone was nice and willint to talk to us. Jeff Walker for some reason always had laundry detergent in his hand whenever we saw or talked to him, Bill Steer assured us that the show would be amazing, Michael Amott stopped by and gave us his autograph, It was just awesome!

Lastly, since we forgot something to sign, Me and my friend had them sign some of our money smile.gif

Terrance Hobbs

Jeff Walker, Bill Steer (Got cut off), Muhammad Suicmez, Michale Amott, and Mike Smith

Best day of my life

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Sep 14 2008, 01:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Dude thats really awesome. The only one out of them I have heard of was Michael Amott. Its funny how these guys who play this dark scary music are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Congrats on meeting them.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 14 2008, 03:01 PM

Here they are framed, with the second bill with Steer's autograph smile.gif

PS

And yes, these are some of the nicest people I've met, Just great guys.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 14 2008, 05:49 PM
GMC:er
Sounds like a pretty badass time dood. An event you will never forget yeah?

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Mark.
Sep 14 2008, 05:54 PM
Damn you met Muhammad Suicmez and all these other awsome guys ohmy.gif I wanna be you mad.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Raw
Sep 14 2008, 06:48 PM
Jealous for sure sad.gif. Man, I've heard so many stories of people meeting their heroes and idols in US on shows, that stuff NEVER happens in Norway. Anyway, hope you had a kickass-concert (bet you did), saw Carcass at Wacken 08 and they were awesome. Hope I get to so Necrophagist some day, Im a big fan but I dont think they've ever been to Norway. Rock on! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 14 2008, 07:17 PM
Instructor
That's so cool! It's great to know that they are nice and friendly people! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 14 2008, 07:20 PM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Sep 14 2008, 08:49 AM) *
Sounds like a pretty badass time dood. An event you will never forget yeah?

I think quite literally my life is complete laugh.gif

If I died now I could die happy smile.gif

+Quote Post
steiner666
Sep 19 2008, 09:42 PM
I'm so jealous of you i'd probably punch you in the face if i could... lol

I didn't get to attend a show on the Carcass reunion tour.. despite all my excitement and hopes and them being one of my top 3 favorite bands. I have met Mike before at an album-signing session on the Doomsday Machine tour and he is a nice guy, but I didn't get much of a chance to chat with him. Not really that surprising though, I think every Swedish person I have met has been incredibly friendly and well-mannered.

--------------------
ESP LTD MH-400NT (EMG 81/85 set, D'Addario Skinny Top/Fat Bottom strings)
Line 6 Toneport GX

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Sep 20 2008, 06:40 PM
Im jealous, I find that metal heads are always great people, non metal heads don't understand that we listen to metal for its shear awsomeness and not because we are angry people tongue.gif. Sounds like a wicked awsome day!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:45 PM