Problems Since Site Update
ericb59
Nov 30 2009, 08:45 AM
GMC:er
I' m very disappointed of the new version of the site.
- looking for a new lessons in "guitar lesson section" is tiring, alway clicking on "Click to see more", find a lesson, listening, and when i click on the brower "Back" button , I have to click again on all of those "CLick to see more links" !!!

- while a video is loading on the player My brower (IE or Firefox) is freeze, and unable to go back, or open a new link until the video is completly loaded. So when sometime my connection is bad, I have to wait few minutes the video is loaded even if I don't want to see it !!

- In the "guitar lessons" section, it's impossible to open more than one instance of the site, because "right mouse click" act as a left mouse click

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ericb59: Nov 30 2009, 04:23 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Nov 30 2009, 09:16 AM
There are also many lessons which don't seem to work....for instance:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/tribut...jackson_part_1/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Nov 30 2009, 04:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
hey, i cant click on the REC-Button on the staring-page.
In the old version, i only had to click that button and im in, now it doesnt work!

--------------------

+Quote Post
anuj2911
Nov 30 2009, 07:56 PM
its extremely slow - it takes more time to open and reach the lesson than for the lesson to buffer and download

I am not sure but browser Opera and internet explorer are even more slow - and these are the two browser its working on for me..

Chrome i cant see videos - But chrome is still faster

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toroso
Nov 30 2009, 09:46 PM
Slow loading,missing images, my bookmarks is MIA!

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:05 PM