4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Pirate Bay Guys In Jail !, Check this out
Dejan Farkas
Apr 22 2009, 12:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Apr 22 2009, 12:19 PM) *
Well, I hate that debate because it is Evil against Evil...

After reading the whole topic, this is the comment I like the most smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 23 2009, 05:06 PM
GMC:er
And now it just became clear that the judge has connections to the representatives of the movie and record companies, and therefore he might be seen as challengeable. This only gets worse and worse, whatever you think about the persons behind the pirate bay, this is just getting silly.

link for people who understand swedish: http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/artikel_2783119.svd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Apr 23 2009, 06:56 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Apr 23 2009, 06:06 PM) *
And now it just became clear that the judge has connections to the representatives of the movie and record companies, and therefore he might be seen as challengeable. This only gets worse and worse, whatever you think about the persons behind the pirate bay, this is just getting silly.

link for people who understand swedish: http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/artikel_2783119.svd

I'm affraid its been silly from the very beginning, and this yet again confirmes it..

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 23 2009, 07:04 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (-Zion- @ Apr 23 2009, 07:56 PM) *
I'm affraid its been silly from the very beginning, and this yet again confirmes it..

I know, I meant it's getting even more silly, my bad laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:56 PM