3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Andrews New Avatar, scary development
mattacuk
Dec 7 2007, 10:28 AM
Lets go fishing!
LOL! Wow Tank.. Im impressed man ! biggrin.gif Love the Wallpaper too, Elmo gets around ! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spdalton
Dec 7 2007, 10:29 AM
GMC:er
Haha! That is an aweomse picture of elmo.
Lmao. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 7 2007, 10:30 AM
Lets go fishing!
Optimus Rhyme !! That made me chuckle. wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Tank
Dec 7 2007, 10:47 AM
GMC Veteran
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 7 2007, 09:30 AM) *
Optimus Rhyme !! That made me chuckle. wink.gif

+1.
Cyanide and Happiness is a great cartoon too smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 7 2007, 12:03 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Cyanide Happiness just go hand in hand you know laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 7 2007, 12:08 PM
Lets go fishing!
Wow, I had an Optimise PRIME laugh.gif when I was little. I wated all year for it, probs only cost about £10 but I loved it ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 7 2007, 12:13 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I had so MANY Hand built models a few years back, Transformers, Optimus Prime and all, and around 30 or 40 Gundam Models, hand built and painted them, then my house was robbed, and the giant shelf they all were on, fell to the floor, crushing most of them..... sad.gif

Wow, that was sad.... on a higher note...

Guitar Pwns.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 7 2007, 12:23 PM
Lets go fishing!
Yes Guitar does !PWN! !! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chast
Dec 7 2007, 01:46 PM
Learning Roadie
Now I am also part of the Spongebob-Avatar-Crew oO
The picture reminds me a bit of myself when I go crazy biggrin.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
spdalton
Dec 8 2007, 02:45 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (chast @ Dec 7 2007, 06:46 AM) *
Now I am also part of the Spongebob-Avatar-Crew oO
The picture reminds me a bit of myself when I go crazy biggrin.gif

That picture is all the evidence one needs to see just how completely AWESOME Spongebob is.

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:59 PM