2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Walking On Water - Is This Possible?
Opetholic
Sep 4 2012, 06:13 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 4 2012, 12:53 PM) *
Alright! Let's see you win the heart of a girl with string skipping tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Hmmm, it is not the heart of the girl I want to conquer, it is her string wink.gif so you see, string skipping can be a very useful skill tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 5 2012, 07:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Sep 4 2012, 05:13 PM) *
Hmmm, it is not the heart of the girl I want to conquer, it is her string wink.gif so you see, string skipping can be a very useful skill tongue.gif

laugh.gif Got me on that one laugh.gif

Well, here's something that's definitely NOT fake... This is another childhood dream for me - flying without any man made flying device...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 5 2012, 09:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 5 2012, 07:44 AM) *
laugh.gif Got me on that one laugh.gif

Well, here's something that's definitely NOT fake... This is another childhood dream for me - flying without any man made flying device...

That takes some serious courage !!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 6 2012, 08:27 AM
Instructor
But it is flying without any apparatus man ... just look at it... cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 6 2012, 10:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 6 2012, 08:27 AM) *
But it is flying without any apparatus man ... just look at it... cool.gif

I know... it's bonkers but brilliant ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 6 2012, 10:24 AM
Instructor
I don't know if in this vid you can see the dude flying through that hole in the rock - that's JUST INSANE..

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Sep 10 2012, 06:46 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 5 2012, 01:14 AM) *
That takes some serious courage !!

I'm really glad they didn't show the bloopers ~ I don't think I could stomach it. They also didn't show the landings... ug.

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 10 2012, 06:49 AM
Instructor
There's a vid on YT shot by Discovery, showing what happened with a crew of wingsuit dudes in mid air - if it's made by Discovery, most likely that it's not gruesome but I didn't want to watch anyway laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:20 PM