2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gmc Anthem?, Just got an idea...
Jakub Luptovec
Jul 19 2007, 11:28 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Anyways.. those gay line was just to make a rhyme so its.. its just an idea:-D as we said: "lets brainstorm" smile.gif
I am for recreating this thread into an brainstorming thread - someone (you kris) should keep good ideas :-P
I cant wait too:-P If it would be a just bit better than Collection of sins, we can break the world pop scene:-D

Lol.. btw, in sweden, I would now have birthday, but in Czech republic, i have to wait 30 minutes:'( this sux :-D

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 20 2007, 11:38 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Jul 20 2007, 12:28 AM) *
Lol.. btw, in sweden, I would now have birthday, but in Czech republic, i have to wait 30 minutes:'( this sux :-D

Don't hurry to get old. You'll get there eventually.

Congratulations \o/ biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 20 2007, 01:46 PM
Lets go fishing!
"Bury All your genitals" laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:36 PM