22 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
The 'i'm Winning' Thread!, Quite pointless really.
Hardcrown
Dec 10 2007, 06:07 AM
GMC:er
Back in front where I belong

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
krawetz
Dec 10 2007, 06:21 AM
but doc forget to tell you he set the time to 1985 leaving krawetz n the lead... I'm winning

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 10 2007, 08:30 AM
After luring krawetz into the bushes with a $50 note on a string, using my special mind storm attack, i discombobulated him on the spot! Giving me the perfect opportunity to once again take the lead.... I'm winning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 10 2007, 09:42 AM
Hemlok sees a lovely bed of flowers and has to stop to admire it. Then, like a blast from the past, botoxfox takes the lead yet again...

--------------------

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 10:47 AM
.... for a few seconds, until David conquers past!

I'm winning!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 10 2007, 11:15 AM
But that was only until botoxfox engaged his warp drive.
I'm winning!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 10 2007, 11:53 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
But Botoxfox's warp drive is no match for The Uncreator's abnormally fast hamster, of whom he did not steal from mattacuk!

Im winning once again!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 12:49 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
As if by magic everyone entered or entering the race for the lead is paralyzed from the kneecaps down (not wanting to stop anyone practicing of course wink.gif ) except for Smells ohmy.gif tongue.gif who simply strolls into the lead with no need to run all the time in the world, never be caught now

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 12:53 PM
but then i put on my stealth camo which makes me invisible and i say iron maiden sucks (which is compleatly untrue) this throws uncreator into a rage and he starts trying to kill everybody and gives me time to get ahead... im winning.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 01:05 PM
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 10 2007, 11:49 AM) *
As if by magic everyone entered or entering the race for the lead is paralyzed from the kneecaps down (not wanting to stop anyone practicing of course wink.gif ) except for Smells ohmy.gif tongue.gif who simply strolls into the lead with no need to run all the time in the world, never be caught now

Luckily David found an antidote for the paralyzing, and as Smells is simply strolling along, David easily takes the lead driving a Hum Vee!

QUOTE (ClifordACDC @ Dec 10 2007, 11:53 AM) *
but then i put on my stealth camo which makes me invisible and i say iron maiden sucks (which is compleatly untrue) this throws uncreator into a rage and he starts trying to kill everybody and gives me time to get ahead... im winning.

Since I'm in a Hum Vee Uncreator fails to kill me, and I run over Cliford for his blasphemy!

Basically I'm Winning!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 01:08 PM
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Dec 10 2007, 12:05 PM) *
Luckily David found an antidote for the paralyzing, and as Smells is simply strolling along, David easily takes the lead driving a Hum Vee!
Since I'm in a Hum Vee Uncreator fails to kill me, and I run over Cliford for his blasphemy!

Basically I'm Winning!

( laugh.gif laugh.gif like it)

unfortunatly David didnt realise his antidote only has a limited time effect, whilst running over Cliford he becomes paralyzed again and crashes in a ball of flames, Smells carries on walking, into the lead

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 10 2007, 01:09 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Since im at school right now- my awesome education has clearly thrown me into first place past all the dunses.

Cleary I am Winning!

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 01:20 PM
ow why did you run me over that hurts. sad.gif but anyway im not in school right now because i have a two hour delay which is obviously better than being in school like deeproots and im winning now.

--------------------

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 01:23 PM
QUOTE (ClifordACDC @ Dec 10 2007, 12:20 PM) *
ow why did you run me over that hurts. sad.gif but anyway im not in school right now because i have a two hour delay which is obviously better than being in school like deeproots and im winning now.

Sorry mate, nothing personal wink.gif

By the way, just incase anyone failed to notice, I'm.... ahem....... winning! (easily)

This post has been edited by David.C.Bond: Dec 10 2007, 01:26 PM

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 01:26 PM
not anymore because i am now winning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 10 2007, 01:50 PM
you are? wink.gif

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Dec 10 2007, 01:50 PM

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 10 2007, 01:56 PM
I will put my moderator hat on...(I know I am not a mod) Be more creative guys? If this thread is to thrive and survive you need to make some effort, otherwise it will become another thread that gathers dust and gets reposted 2 weeks later.

In normal life, you should think before you speak. Think before you comment, and give us GMC'ers something worthwhile reading.

P.S ohmy.gif What a mean [fatherless person] I am.

P.P.S laugh.gif wink.gif Edited in advance for you Andrew. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Dec 10 2007, 01:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 02:01 PM
Vey true indeed Hemlok, but whilst Hemlok is still standing on his soapbox( wink.gif only messing m8) the whole field passes him leaving him dead last, Smells of course has run on ahead digging traps and laying mines covering them with leaves etc so that the field behind falls deep into the pits or is blown 100feet into the air (backwards, landing safely of course, no one needs to die just yet wink.gif ), he is of course now, way out in front

--------------------

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 02:16 PM
while every one is trying to be more creative and trying to make a interesting post i build a jetpack with rocks and debris from the exlposions and run on my saliva and pass smells for the lead. i am winning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 10 2007, 02:28 PM
Instructor
but ClifordACDC doesn't notice that he has an extra passanger hanging on to his jetpack.. and its Toni!! when they land, Toni pushes him to the ground and his back in the lead

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:38 PM