Never Get Caught Drunk & Driving!
Staffy
Aug 22 2010, 08:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
As the title says, dont drink and drive - or You may end up at YouTube.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

//Staffay

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fre
Aug 22 2010, 08:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
Saw it on FB a few minutes ago. wink.gif
biggrin.gif Must be really hilarious for the officers.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 22 2010, 09:37 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Awesome clip smile.gif)) Its even funnier since its in Serbian smile.gif)) ehheheheh

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Aug 22 2010, 09:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 22 2010, 10:37 PM) *
Awesome clip smile.gif)) Its even funnier since its in Serbian smile.gif)) ehheheheh

Yeah, I noticed it was also, so I posted it for all ya awesome serbian teachers here... smile.gif

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 23 2010, 05:40 AM
GMC:er
Hahahaha! No way!

+Quote Post
N4085B
Aug 23 2010, 07:03 AM
GMC:er
Ha Ha!!! That was good! Then you'll enjoy this one;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPxIibhcKY

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Aug 23 2010, 07:41 AM
Instructor
Good laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
Aug 23 2010, 07:44 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (N4085B @ Aug 23 2010, 08:03 AM) *
Ha Ha!!! That was good! Then you'll enjoy this one;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPxIibhcKY

Hehe, hilarious, even that he did it at purpose.... What a crazy guy!

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Aug 23 2010, 01:30 PM
Jazz Instructor
Haha, this is hit here in Serbia! Epic!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Aug 23 2010, 03:33 PM
Instructor
LOL!!!!!

hahahahah

awesome!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 23 2010, 07:45 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Hahaha, awesome laugh.gif
Thanks for sharing!

+Quote Post
Aleksander Sukov...
Aug 24 2010, 01:31 PM
Instructor
ahahahahaha laugh.gif

This reminded me of a guy I know, that was once driving drunk as a cork and got stopped by the cops, and after asking him a couple of questions he said: 'damnit man, just let me go home, can't you see how drunk I am...'

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 24 2010, 07:04 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Great videos! What do the guys in the first video say? Come on guys, give us a translation please! tongue.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Staffy
Aug 24 2010, 09:47 PM
Learning Tone Master
Oki, so I guess I have to tell a totally hilarious story from my youth here. Its actually true, believe it or not.

I had a friend, who was a greenlander. When he was sober he was the most nicest person You can ever meet.
But as we know (at least here in Scandinavia), Greenlanders goes totally nuts under the influence of alcohol.
And so did he as well. After 2 beers, he's eyes started to become dark, after 4 even darker, and after 6 they went black.
For some strange reason I was the only one he listened to in that condition, so when I was around, I stopped him a lot of
times to do stupid things like fighting 3 people double so huge as himself or to trying to commit suicide or whatever.

So one morning I read the local paper and it said: "Greenlander tries to hi-jack a local bus!"
And my head goes like: "Oh no, NOT that....."
So he had been to a liquer store, got drunk and on the bus at the way home, he got the excellent idea of driving the bus
by himself, because he thought that the driver drove too slowly. So he just put his hand into his pocket and told the driver
and the passengers: "-I have a gun, please leave the bus or I kill ya all".
Of course the passengers and the driver believed, since he looked real mad in that condition.
Then he sat down behind the wheel and started to try to drive the bus, which he of course couln't manage.
In the meanwhile the driver called the police, and they came on to the scene fast as *h**l.
In order to get him out of the bus, they had to shoot some warning shots at the windows - otherwise he should'nt have
left the bus. And the reason for that did was not because he was afraid of them - rather that he wanted to kick their butts!!
So finally he was outside the bus and the police continued to shoot some shots into the ground in order to make him give up.
This didn't succeeded either and he walked towards them to REALLY kick their butts.
But one of the police-men managed to sneak up behind and hit him in the head before anything happened and they drove him
to the hospital unconscious. After some hour he woke up, guarded by 4 police-men, STILL wanted to kick their butts, so they
had to put that kind of skirt (I dont know its name in English) and lock him up in jail.
Do I have to say that he got 2 years in jail and was sent back to Greenland??? laugh.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 25 2010, 06:47 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha! Are you still friends?

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Aug 26 2010, 04:44 PM
Instructor
HAHAHAHA OMG MAN.

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:43 PM