Problem With My Pod X3l
alibro
Jul 13 2008, 11:10 AM
GMC:er
Hallo guys! I have a problem... when I connect my Pod wtih my computer via usb, I use it as my soundcard. I connected my monitor speakers wiht the and so on. But after 10-20 minutes the pod give no more sound. The soundcard in the pod does not work any more. Can anybody help???

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jul 13 2008, 12:06 PM
you might have broke it somehow huh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
alibro
Jul 13 2008, 12:10 PM
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ Jul 13 2008, 01:06 PM) *
you might have broke it somehow huh.gif

I don`t think so. when I put the pod off, and put it on, then it works again.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 13 2008, 12:18 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I'm a newbie with POD as a soundinterface but I wonder if you shouldn't set the "Sound playback" (in the control panel->Audio) to be your POD. Not sure though.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 13 2008, 10:27 PM
The Line6 software, drivers too, aren't the best written software around. They do their job OK, but sometimes they just freaks out.
I don't think you have to worry about it, if it doesn't happen all of the time.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Gus
Jul 14 2008, 02:31 AM
Check the version of your USB firmware on system information.

My POD stopped working in USB. The system information was showing USB firmware version 0.00, which turned out actually to be hardware failure into the USB controller in the POD. I had to send it to repair...

This post has been edited by Gus: Jul 14 2008, 02:32 AM

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
alibro
Jul 15 2008, 11:27 AM
QUOTE (Gus @ Jul 14 2008, 03:31 AM) *
Check the version of your USB firmware on system information.

My POD stopped working in USB. The system information was showing USB firmware version 0.00, which turned out actually to be hardware failure into the USB controller in the POD. I had to send it to repair...

Hi! Where or how can I see that system information???
thanks

+Quote Post
kjutte
Jul 17 2008, 07:05 AM
QUOTE (alibro @ Jul 13 2008, 12:10 PM) *
Hallo guys! I have a problem... when I connect my Pod wtih my computer via usb, I use it as my soundcard. I connected my monitor speakers wiht the and so on. But after 10-20 minutes the pod give no more sound. The soundcard in the pod does not work any more. Can anybody help???

Thanks

I'd try to upgrade the firmware.
If that doesn't help -> reclamation.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 17 2008, 10:14 PM
Instructor
I'm with Kjutte here - first check the drivers, and firmware, and upgrade it. If that doesn't work, maybe there is some kind of malfunction or overheating happening. Be caucios.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:19 PM