Uhum
yeahbah!
Sep 18 2007, 12:41 PM
GMC:er
I've got no one to practice with, so I'm practicing with the internet and hopefully get some constructive or whatever criticism (gulf!) and tell what am I doing wrong or what I'm doing right biggrin.gif

Here's how I messed up Blackbird by the beatles ha ha!

http://yeahbah.multiply.com/video/item/13/...?replies_read=2

i hope the guitars will make up for the vocals ha ha! never had any formal voice lessons and spent only two months practicing luciana's lessons biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by yeahbah!: Sep 18 2007, 12:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 18 2007, 12:55 PM
galing

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
yeahbah!
Sep 18 2007, 12:56 PM
yung gitara-gitara or kanta kanta? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 18 2007, 01:01 PM
gitara, ayos lang kanta, but who am I to criticize

oh yea dont you mean gita-gitara, Ive always say things like that. Or pakanta-kanta. ehh whatever.nice playing

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
yeahbah!
Sep 18 2007, 01:14 PM
the line "into the light of the black night" kinda made me laugh, I couldn't make it right so I just intentionally messed it up; it will sound messed up if try to voice it right anyway laugh.gif

hope to hear from my vocal teacher luciana biggrin.gif

QUOTE (VinceG @ Sep 18 2007, 01:01 PM) *
gitara, ayos lang kanta, but who am I to criticize

oh yea dont you mean gita-gitara, Ive always say things like that. Or pakanta-kanta. ehh whatever.nice playing

that's correct. I'm just used to saying it that way so it would sound funny biggrin.gif

bowling-bowling
takbo-takbo
click-click

etc.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 18 2007, 01:16 PM
Im not a beatles fan but i thought you played well and even the singing was ok smile.gif Only part were you could really hear a problem with singing is when you were saying Blackbird tongue.gif .Your voice was just not staying in key but overall not bad at all. wink.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
yeahbah!
Sep 18 2007, 01:21 PM
yeah it's kinda flat. that part is hard to sing while plucking the strings. guitar notes is going down while voice goes up while worrying about timing. so my voice ended up going nowhere ha ha

thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:00 PM