Problems
Donut
Jan 29 2009, 08:27 PM
GMC:er
Hi there!

So my big problem is my fingers! When I pluck (I´m not sure is that right word for that) my guitar with my right hands finger (big finger)
My other fingers are straight in reblication basket. Argh i´m so good to explain!! Here is my great picture of my fingers.......
Paint never works right! So I don´t have photo or picture of my fingers..... Lets say I don´t use plectrum and I play guitar with fingers
and if there comes this kind of spot //--1-2--3-1--2--3--2--5-1 (tabs) I play them my big finger (some times) and the others are straight
ahead down so does that realy matter? 1 good song is Jerrys I´m alright https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEkYp9xGZA I can play it
but I use that finger technique.

(i´m not sure do this belong here)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 29 2009, 08:34 PM
GMC:er
Hm, depends on what attacking angle you have with your thumb (by "big finger" you mean your thumb, right?) - I can imagine you're plucking with its side, and that makes a rather soft sound, while picking with your nail or fingertips would give you more attack to the sound...

How about posting some take of yours? You know - if it sounds good, than it's good... some people play with their foots, you know cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:38 PM