Camera Advice
Lester
Aug 3 2015, 04:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a digital camera and I could use some advice smile.gif
I will be studying in Finland next semester and I want to buy something that makes better photos than my phone...
Since my laptop has a hard time sometimes to run both guitar rig on my MIDI interface plus my webcam simultaneously, I would like to be able to make guitar related video's with the camera as well.

I don't have much budget really, about 100-200 euro's maybe...any suggestions? smile.gif

Thnx!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 3 2015, 08:34 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I have good experience with Canon IXUS series photo cameras. These are handy and make really good photos. There is also a video shooting mode which if I remember correctly is decent. I'd suggest checking out some of those in the store and reviews online.

For that kind of budget, it might be your best bet.
Step above that would be DSLR cameras which shoot great photos and video but are considerably more expensive.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Lester
Aug 3 2015, 10:10 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks Bogdan! I'll check those out!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:29 PM