4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Yngwie Malmsteen
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 26 2007, 12:34 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif He sure is a crazy guy. I reallly don`t like his music and everything but he is my favorite fast player because his is saying: okay i practised 10hours a day - beat that! wink.gif Other players practise but they can`t beat him in his game. And off course he`s playing strat, that cool!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Nov 26 2007, 04:37 AM
GMC:er
Here´s a vid of the donut clip. Yngwie´s mouth is horrible. He should have a personal beeper guy who goes around with some kind of whistle and blows it every other second Yngwie swears.. tongue.gif

http://poetv.com/video.php?vid=1398

not really that funny put out of context perhaps. Pretty bad quality too. Funny to see Yngwie pick up some girls though. They looked really amused.. lol

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gen
Nov 26 2007, 08:03 AM
QUOTE (Mackietao @ Nov 24 2007, 03:34 AM) *
Here you can read about the You´ve unleashed the f**** fury incident =) And even download the mp3 for it wink.gif

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...newsitemID=8100
ROFLMAO he s even worse than i thought!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
VinceG
Nov 26 2007, 10:24 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha. I think hes trying to "act black" at some point in the recording.

This post has been edited by VinceG: Nov 26 2007, 10:24 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 8 2007, 12:47 AM
Instructor
I don't like his music so much, because I prefer emotion over speed, but I cant deny the fact that he's one of the greatest players technical-wise smile.gif and that "unleashed the f***** fury" clip is hilarious!! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Toni Suominen: Dec 8 2007, 12:51 AM

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 8 2007, 12:52 AM
idk if this has been posted, but this is my fav song by Yngwie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GOyM2zRS1m8

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 8 2007, 12:56 AM
I remember hearing about that airplane incident a few years ago. He's a bit on the crazy side.
I certainly don't condone his controversial views, but a great guitarist none-the-less.

This post has been edited by David.C.Bond: Dec 8 2007, 01:35 AM

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 8 2007, 12:59 AM
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Dec 7 2007, 05:56 PM) *
Haha I remember hearing about that airplane incident a few years ago. He's a legend!

blink.gif huh.gif unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 8 2007, 01:37 AM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 7 2007, 11:59 PM) *

Hmm yeah sorry I just saw that how you must have read it, what I meant was that I find his outburst amusing, but definately don't agree with his views.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 8 2007, 01:44 AM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 7 2007, 05:59 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 8 2007, 01:59 AM
oh lol laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
guitarmasterwann...
Dec 11 2007, 01:06 AM
In my opinion Yngwie is a great guitarist..although sometimes he sounds repetitive but his tone is awsome and he is extremely accurate at it...yngwie rules~!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:20 AM