> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(8,8 Pass) Superize - Power Metal Soloing Lesson , Lesson By Gabriel Leopardi
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
9 [ 4 ] ** [80.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5

superize
Sep 25 2011, 02:47 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Original lesson: Power Metal Soloing Lesson by Gabriel Leopardi

This is the hardest lesson i have ever tried to learn. I know its not perfect yet but i really want to hear what the instructors think of it. Feel free to be as hard as you want to

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 26 2011, 07:46 AM
Instructor
Wow biggrin.gif congats! You are almost there! Take care of a few unclear notes (I'm sure you already know where those are) and that's it! BTW, your vibrato has improved greatly! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 26 2011, 02:02 PM
Instructor
As Cosmin said - a few minor mistakes but great great shot ,congratz man !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 26 2011, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Excellent !

I think one thing that we guitarists have trouble with is going from slow lines to fast lines all of a sudden. It can take a few notes before we get into the groove of the new speed and I think that's what happened slightly when you changed to the fast bit. You can quite clearly play at that speed no problems !

Keep up the good work cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 26 2011, 04:25 PM
Instructor
man, you are running wild these days, someone has been practicing! smile.gif Excellent job Isac, big respect for you. I think you did an awesome job, and there are some minor problems there, not all the notes came out properly. Also, try to add some of your famous attitude that you had on previous takes into something like this. For example, try it while standing, possibly keeping the guitar in the position where you can do it. I think it would be a hit.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 26 2011, 09:07 PM
Instructor
yeah man! You are very close!! There are some little synchronism issues between both hands in the faster sections but it's a very good take. You should also concentrate on picking the notes stronger.. Well done man!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 1 2011, 08:31 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
8.8!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:12 PM