Amp sounds, Line 6 Spider II
Climate
Jan 24 2007, 04:02 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys, I've recently picked up a Line 6 Spider II. I'm not that great with amps, and on the top it has a sticker that says on their website I'll find the settings to play certain songs. I've looked all over their site and can't find a thing - so I was wondering if there was some other place I can find amp settings for songs/bands?

Thanks a lot wink.gif

- Charlie

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dogman
Jan 24 2007, 10:38 AM
QUOTE (Climate @ Jan 23 2007, 10:02 PM) *
Hey guys, I've recently picked up a Line 6 Spider II. I'm not that great with amps, and on the top it has a sticker that says on their website I'll find the settings to play certain songs. I've looked all over their site and can't find a thing - so I was wondering if there was some other place I can find amp settings for songs/bands?

Thanks a lot wink.gif

- Charlie

if you are on the line 6 website look under "products" then click "add ons" and then click on "custom tones"
this will give you a wide variety of tones, effects and sounds of alot the guitar greats
they are downloadable as patches for all the different line 6 gear that is upgradable

hope that helps....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Matt
Jan 24 2007, 04:33 PM
QUOTE (dogman @ Jan 24 2007, 07:08 PM) *
if you are on the line 6 website look under "products" then click "add ons" and then click on "custom tones"
this will give you a wide variety of tones, effects and sounds of alot the guitar greats
they are downloadable as patches for all the different line 6 gear that is upgradable

hope that helps....

I dont think that will work because the spiders cant plug into the computer.

but for a good metal sound try the green metal channel with the mids a bit past 12 oclock and the treble and bass and gain to your taste. It will sound alot better turned up

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
Climate
Jan 30 2007, 03:03 AM
Thanks guys smile.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 30 2007, 05:40 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
you could probably also ask Line6 support for everything you need, I belive the Spider II pages are gone since Spider III came.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 30 2007, 05:51 AM
Instructor
http://line6.com/spiderii/

Here is a Spider II page!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:07 PM