Marcel Coenen, w/ interview
InstruMental Cas...
Jul 20 2007, 08:29 PM
GMC:er
I'm not sure if Marcel has been discussed here before. Does anyone listen to his solo stuff or his prog metal band Sun Caged?

Here's the interview I just did with him:

http://instrumentalcase.com/MarcelCoenen.aspx

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 20 2007, 08:47 PM
QUOTE (InstruMental Case @ Jul 20 2007, 11:29 AM) *
I'm not sure if Marcel has been discussed here before. Does anyone listen to his solo stuff or his prog metal band Sun Caged?

Very Nice Review Instrumental! smile.gif You really do get to meet and stay in touch with lots of talented musicans , do you still take lessons from Rusty Cooley ?

- John

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 20 2007, 09:05 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the interview!

I listen to his band Sun Caged here and there, like their stuff.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jul 20 2007, 09:36 PM
Ver good interview, and Ive always enjoyed his playing. Sun Caged isnt one of my favorite Prog bands probably just because I listen to so much prog on a daily basis I never even get to these guys, but from what I have heard of Sun Caged, their songs are very interesting. Mybe Ill look into tyhem more in the near future. Thanks for the post!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 20 2007, 09:49 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (InstruMental Case @ Jul 20 2007, 09:29 PM) *

Cool. I listen to Sun Caged and like em a lot. Use to check out Marcels recordings on youtube and I dig his signature guitar. Will check out the interview now.

Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:17 AM