2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Kirk Von Hammet
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2014, 11:43 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I just found this video at facebook and I found it really funny. I didn't know that Kirk was a good actor. Also I think that this new initiative is really cool. Is there any GMCer that will go to this fest??

Check it out!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 3 2014, 11:52 PM
Instructor
Ha ha smile.gif Cool guy smile.gif Always wondered why people do complain on him that much. Maybe his not a Paganini but he does his job in the band and I never found any complains of him being rude or something. Also...this video shows how the time is passing...damn...they all got "white haired" lately smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 4 2014, 12:24 AM
GMC:er
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 4 2014, 10:01 AM
Learning Tone Master
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif This guy it's a great "package": cute and funny biggrin.gif Even if his solos are not anymore in my area of interest...... I still like Kirk smile.gif
I wonder which is his secret to look so good at his age? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 4 2014, 11:01 AM
Instructor
I bet this will be awesome fun. I've always thought Kirk's a great guy.. I'd love to hang out with him smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 4 2014, 09:01 AM) *
I wonder which is his secret to look so good at his age? smile.gif

Lots of sunshine.. surfing.. and lots and lots of money ! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 4 2014, 11:43 AM
Instructor
But...don't pretend he looks like 20 wink.gif I think it's better this way - to keep natural hair color when time passes. I know a lot of people at his age with no money...and still looking much younger biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 4 2014, 12:27 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
That is really cool. I've heard that he is a horror fan (just like Slash) and that he collects stuff, so such a festival seems like a logical thing to do for him.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2014, 03:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 4 2014, 07:43 AM) *
But...don't pretend he looks like 20 wink.gif I think it's better this way - to keep natural hair color when time passes. I know a lot of people at his age with no money...and still looking much younger biggrin.gif

On the other side, I also know people with lots of money who looks older than they are. It think that it's the way you live, and you take life.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 4 2014, 06:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 4 2014, 10:01 AM) *
Lots of sunshine.. surfing.. and lots and lots of money ! rolleyes.gif

I think this is a good explanation biggrin.gif

Kirk had one thing that I really wish to have in this life smile.gif At his ranch, he has a very expensive specie of black horses. I really love horses and especially black horses smile.gif I don't know if you guys seen this video with Kirk wink.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Jan 4 2014, 06:59 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 4 2014, 09:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 4 2014, 05:58 PM) *
Kirk had one thing that I really wish to have in this life smile.gif At his ranch, he has a very expensive specie of black horses. I really love horses and especially black horses smile.gif I don't know if you guys seen this video with Kirk wink.gif

I totally agree.. I think Kirk has the right idea smile.gif

Those horses look like Friesians.... they're a very beautiful breed. I believe that Joe Perry of Aerosmith actually breeds Friesians !

But yeah, I'd love a lot of land in the country.. I have to live in the country, I like the peace and quiet. Totally opposed to my main role of making guitar noise laugh.gif

Here's our two boys...

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 4 2014, 11:08 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 4 2014, 08:26 PM) *

Those horses look like Friesians.... they're a very beautiful breed. I believe that Joe Perry of Aerosmith actually breeds Friesians !

But yeah, I'd love a lot of land in the country.. I have to live in the country, I like the peace and quiet. Totally opposed to my main role of making guitar noise laugh.gif

Here's our two boys...

Attached Image

OMG your boys are awesome!!!!!! You are a lucky man smile.gif

I have a big passion for horses. I made 6 years riding ( 2 years with jumping) and that feeling of freedom when you gallop with the horse it can't be replaced. I think you understand very well what I mean smile.gif This thing relaxes me very much. When I need a break I always go at riding horse. After 1 hour in the forest, away from all the noise of the city, where you hear only the horse breathing, gives me strength to go back to the usual schedule.

This is a very short movie, 4 years ago when I start to make jumps biggrin.gif I really love this horse and 2 years we made a perfect team. He prove me that if he doesn't want to jump I will be the only one who will jump over the obstacle, he just throw me and run laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2014, 11:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 4 2014, 05:26 PM) *

Here's our two boys...

Attached Image

I love how peaceful and quiet is the life in the country. I don't think that I would have good internet signal in Argentinian country, even in the center of the city I use to have problems. You keep an online musical career thanks to internet from the country and that' seems to be very balanced for me. How far from the city do you live? Do you have connection issues?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jan 5 2014, 09:42 AM
Tone Seeker
Hah Kirk does look cool with that grey curly hair laugh.gif

Btw has Kirk ever done a solo album ?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 5 2014, 10:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 4 2014, 10:08 PM) *
This is a very short movie, 4 years ago when I start to make jumps biggrin.gif I really love this horse and 2 years we made a perfect team. He prove me that if he doesn't want to jump I will be the only one who will jump over the obstacle, he just throw me and run laugh.gif laugh.gif

Looks great ! smile.gif Do you still ride him ?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 4 2014, 10:16 PM) *
I love how peaceful and quiet is the life in the country. I don't think that I would have good internet signal in Argentinian country, even in the center of the city I use to have problems. You keep an online musical career thanks to internet from the country and that' seems to be very balanced for me. How far from the city do you live? Do you have connection issues?

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread and changing the subject, Gab !! rolleyes.gif

The nearest city to me would probably be about 35 miles or something like that. Our broadband is quite slow though.. but the worst thing is the uploading speed. Obviously, for GMC and other music related things, I need to be able to upload and send files etc.. so this aspect really makes my work difficult.. and I curse this element the most ><

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 5 2014, 12:41 PM
Instructor
Ha ha biggrin.gif It all went to horses biggrin.gif I'm not a fan...I mean I have nothing bad to say about horses but I try to avoid anything that could make me unable to play guitar...and falling from the horse seems to be one tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 5 2014, 12:55 PM
Instructor
Ben... I am imagining how life can be in that rural area... Pfff.. no noise, all green, horses, great food and music biggrin.gif I am sure there's more, but this is what comes to mind.

I told you some time ago (I think?) that my aunt is a horse tamer and she still rides heavily at 63 years of age biggrin.gif

Regarding Kirk - I think that he's a cool guy, although I was never a fan smile.gif But he looks like he is enjoying life without being a showoff or silly substances addict and that's a big big plus for me!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jan 5 2014, 12:57 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 5 2014, 04:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 5 2014, 11:55 AM) *
Ben... I am imagining how life can be in that rural area... Pfff.. no noise, all green, horses, great food and music biggrin.gif I am sure there's more, but this is what comes to mind.

I told you some time ago (I think?) that my aunt is a horse tamer and she still rides heavily at 63 years of age biggrin.gif

The general area is rural but we live on the side of a road so it's not as quiet as we would like... but the field where the horses are is much more rural and quieter. smile.gif

Yes, I remember... people ride well into old age, it doesn't seem to be an age specific pastime smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2014, 04:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 5 2014, 06:53 AM) *
Sorry for hi-jacking your thread and changing the subject, Gab !! rolleyes.gif

The nearest city to me would probably be about 35 miles or something like that. Our broadband is quite slow though.. but the worst thing is the uploading speed. Obviously, for GMC and other music related things, I need to be able to upload and send files etc.. so this aspect really makes my work difficult.. and I curse this element the most ><

heheh don't worry, I like the topic! However everybody will find weird our new topic based on the video that I posted! laugh.gif

I hope that you could solve the connection issue soon. Technologies advance so fast so I'm sure that you'll find a solution.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 6 2014, 07:46 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 5 2014, 09:53 AM) *
Looks great ! smile.gif Do you still ride him ?

Unfortunately no, because his owner it uses now only for dressage competitions. Anyway in that club of riding, at this moment the prices are unbelievable and I can't afford. To understand the difference, when I went I paid around 10 Eur for 60 minutes. Now I have to pay for 50 minutes around 60 Eur. Now I am going in another place where is much cheap but it's not the same without my "sweet black boy" smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 6 2014, 10:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 6 2014, 06:46 AM) *
Unfortunately no, because his owner it uses now only for dressage competitions. Anyway in that club of riding, at this moment the prices are unbelievable and I can't afford. To understand the difference, when I went I paid around 10 Eur for 60 minutes. Now I have to pay for 50 minutes around 60 Eur. Now I am going in another place where is much cheap but it's not the same without my "sweet black boy" smile.gif

Oh wow, that is a huge price difference. It's a shame that you have had to move on.. but I'm sure you'll develop another relationship with another horse soon smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:38 PM