> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Itc Class 14, BENDING & VIBRATO
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 19 2012, 06:38 PM
Instructor
GMC VIDEO CHAT LESSON #14 – BENDING & VIBRATO

Hello guys! In this lesson I will share some exercises to train your bending and vibrato techniques. Both techniques are some of the most important skills to master. There is not a big secret about how to work on this techniques but it's very important to dedicate some minutes every day to practice exercises like this. Be sure to first play the pitch that you want to reach and then play the bend. Once you reach the correct pitch add some vibrato.

This are some of the exercises that we will be working at the Vchat session.

Attached File  Bending___Vibrato_Exercises.gp5 ( 3.42K ) Number of downloads: 235

Attached File  Bending___Vibrato_Exercises.pdf ( 77.23K ) Number of downloads: 372

We will use this backing from my lesson Blues Licks I to practice the bends and I will also share and explain that lesson's licks.

Attached File  Blues_Licks_Blues_backing_track_in_A_minor.mp3 ( 426.04K ) Number of downloads: 263

Click here to check the Intensive Technique Guitar Program.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Apr 21 2012, 03:32 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paket
Apr 21 2012, 01:05 AM
GMC:er
Good lesson today - still working on matching the pitch of my bends to the right notes!

Would you happen to have a tab for the blues lick you showed us today?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 21 2012, 03:53 PM
Instructor
Hi Paket! I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the lesson! Here you will find the tabs from the Blues Licks lesson:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guitar/blues-licks1/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
paket
Apr 21 2012, 04:33 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 21 2012, 02:53 PM) *
Hi Paket! I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the lesson! Here you will find the tabs from the Blues Licks lesson:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guitar/blues-licks1/

Thanks! I need to review that again.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 21 2012, 07:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (paket @ Apr 21 2012, 12:33 PM) *
Thanks! I need to review that again.

OK! Let me know if you need some help. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Nike
Jul 25 2013, 01:08 PM
Learning Roadie
I'll try to work out this cool lesson. biggrin.gif Thanks

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 25 2013, 02:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nike @ Jul 25 2013, 09:08 AM) *
I'll try to work out this cool lesson. biggrin.gif Thanks

Excelent Nike! Let me know if you need some help with it. Also feel free to share some videos with me to let me give you feedback. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:40 PM