Russian Granny Fends Off Wolf
Ben Higgins
Nov 13 2012, 10:53 AM
Instructor
They definitely make them tough in Russia !

I don't want to get into the morality of killing animals, you just got to admire the lady's courage for protecting the cattle

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wolf-attack-russi...-071805743.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2012, 12:20 AM
Instructor
And I thought this was the srot of stuff that would be described in detail only on the Romanian news at 5 O clock - there's this TV channel that shows only horrible murders and stuff at 5 PM in the afternoon - what the hell is wrong with these folks here on TV in Romania? On the other hand, that granny has some guts!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 14 2012, 08:23 AM
Instructor
My grandma is on TV! LOL Just kidding! Man I am from Russia but still getting impressed of how fearless some Russians are!!! Crazy!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 14 2012, 10:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 13 2012, 11:20 PM) *
And I thought this was the srot of stuff that would be described in detail only on the Romanian news at 5 O clock - there's this TV channel that shows only horrible murders and stuff at 5 PM in the afternoon - what the hell is wrong with these folks here on TV in Romania? On the other hand, that granny has some guts!

Oh man, I just don't understand news that gives you disturbing stories and imagery.. what's worse is the people who soak it up ! huh.gif

I just can't read about or watch that stuff or I'd become depressed.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 14 2012, 01:41 PM
Instructor
Dramatic situations calls for drastic measures and that's it ! She did what she had to - It's called survival. Who wouldn't done the same ?
And what would happen if that axe was not been at hand ?
I bet that headline would be : " Grandma ripped out the wolf's throat with bare hand " cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Nov 14 2012, 01:54 PM
GMC:er
That was her frettin hand too, no wonder that wolf had to go!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2012, 02:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Nov 14 2012, 12:54 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 14 2012, 04:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 14 2012, 12:41 PM) *
And what would happen if that axe was not been at hand ?
I bet that headline would be : " Grandma ripped out the wolf's throat with bare hand " cool.gif

Yes, very probable ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 15 2012, 06:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Nov 14 2012, 12:54 PM) *

Hahahaha very funny!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:46 AM