Dimarzio Pickups., chopper, pro track, cruiser.
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 8 2008, 02:37 PM
GMC:er
Waddup!?

Took the DiMarzio pickup picker for a few days ago. And it told me that I want this pickups:

Bridge: Chopper
Middle: Pro Track
Neck: Cruiser

I ordered them last night for 242 euros at thomann.de. Is there anybody who knows if these pickups sounds good together? I really need new pickups and I like dimarzios but I don't know if this setup sounds good. Ill take the pickup pickers word for it tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Patrik Jezierski: Mar 8 2008, 02:38 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nobody
Mar 8 2008, 10:52 PM
I'm in the same situation with the pickups biggrin.gif
But my problem is that I really liked the Tone Zone and Chopper combo, but the Pickup Picker tells me something else for what I need so I really don't know what to do..
On what kind of guitar are you going to install them?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
ARM THE HOMELESS!!

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Mar 8 2008, 10:56 PM
Instructor
they working good... my guitar has a Demarzio also you can check the sound of my lessons

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Mar 9 2008, 11:45 AM
QUOTE (Nobody @ Mar 8 2008, 10:52 PM) *
I'm in the same situation with the pickups biggrin.gif
But my problem is that I really liked the Tone Zone and Chopper combo, but the Pickup Picker tells me something else for what I need so I really don't know what to do..
On what kind of guitar are you going to install them?

Hehe I understand how you feel tongue.gif Im going to install them on a American standard strat. The pickups are on their way so I can't really change my mind tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Mar 9 2008, 04:46 PM
QUOTE (Patrik Jezierski @ Mar 9 2008, 11:45 AM) *
Hehe I understand how you feel tongue.gif Im going to install them on a American standard strat. The pickups are on their way so I can't really change my mind tongue.gif

They should sound great on an american strat. Much warmer and fatter than the ones you have in currently.

This post has been edited by Tjchep: Mar 9 2008, 04:47 PM

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
at lights end
Mar 9 2008, 04:53 PM
is that picker really very accurate? because it tells me i want the air norton neck (which i do) but also the super distorion bridge, which seems to be more of a classic rock type pickup, or the d activator x, which i have no idea about, does anyone know about this new addition to the dimarzio range?

they should sound good, what kind of music do you generally play though?

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:00 PM