24 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?, THE PICTURE THREAD!
Scott Gentzen
Aug 25 2007, 12:15 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (kethcup @ Aug 24 2007, 10:19 AM) *
This is when I was a still a jedi! smile.gif

Dude...it's Daft Punk!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 25 2007, 12:22 PM
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Aug 25 2007, 03:15 AM) *
Dude...it's Daft Punk!

Ha ha I think I get that joke tongue.gif

wow this topic is thriving tongue.gif, if youd like and youve already posted pics of yourself, post pics of where you live smile.gif

- John

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Aug 25 2007, 12:26 PM

Heres another 1.. from the same era of my life smile.gif 16 .. was a great age haha 3 years back but ye.. last 1 was less flattering i guess tongue.gif i do wish i had a tatoo on my forhead tho.. maybe i shud photoshop 1 in.. if i had photo shop.....

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 25 2007, 12:30 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Aug 25 2007, 03:26 AM) *

Heres another 1.. from the same era of my life smile.gif 16 .. was a great age haha 3 years back but ye.. last 1 was less flattering i guess tongue.gif i do wish i had a tatoo on my forhead tho.. maybe i shud photoshop 1 in.. if i had photo shop.....

Cool room smile.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Aug 25 2007, 12:47 PM
heh ive changed it .. cause i moved haha.. my bed no longer has a fram its just a boxspring on the floor haha with a matress on top.. the walls are now red.. black ceiling black trim and all the same furniture.. bed is blue haha smile.gif and i got rid of the hockey posters.. and the guitar laying on the bed has been upgraded several times biggrin.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 25 2007, 02:08 PM
QUOTE (RobM @ Aug 25 2007, 05:14 AM) *
Thanks, a shout out to Rock, Shred and Chooch for posting their family pics as well, very nice!! I remember those diaper days, In one way I'm glad they are behind me but in another I'm sorry to, my youngest is already 10 (will be 11 end of September). They grow up so fast, one day they are one the next they are playing sports and you are going to watch or coaching them.

Thanks and same here man smile.gif
Everybody looks like they have a very happy family.Time does fly with kids,my daughter is already 6 and cant believe how she has just became her own person and i made this wonderfull child.Same with my son 1 year old already and i long for the day i can get him prepared to learn guitar from me and smoke me before his 16th b-day laugh.gif

I would like my daughter to play but feel i wil just have to let time tell,one thing that makes it hard though is she's left handed sad.gif Man i hope my son doesnt end up being left handed.I put a guitar in my daughter's hands and it's like so backwords to me,she's got the long finger's though and maybe i can get her into piano.I would dig for her to jam some clasical stuff with me on piano and me on guitar.

Oh dude about the diaper's, i will never miss that laugh.gif .Im not one of those dads that just watch mom do it i change atleast 6-10 diaper's a day.I pray for the day of potty trained laugh.gif

Shredmandan

This post has been edited by shredmandan: Aug 25 2007, 02:10 PM

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 25 2007, 02:20 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 25 2007, 01:08 AM) *
Thanks and same here man smile.gif
Everybody looks like they have a very happy family.Time does fly with kids,my daughter is already 6 and cant believe how she has just became her own person and i made this wonderfull child.Same with my son 1 year old already and i long for the day i can get him prepared to learn guitar from me and smoke me before his 16th b-day laugh.gif

I would like my daughter to play but feel i wil just have to let time tell,one thing that makes it hard though is she's left handed sad.gif Man i hope my son doesnt end up being left handed.I put a guitar in my daughter's hands and it's like so backwords to me,she's got the long finger's though and maybe i can get her into piano.I would dig for her to jam some clasical stuff with me on piano and me on guitar.

Oh dude about the diaper's, i will never miss that laugh.gif .Im not one of those dads that just watch mom do it i change atleast 6-10 diaper's a day.I pray for the day of potty trained laugh.gif

Shredmandan

I'm left handed and I have been my whole life, but playing guitar right handed isn't really a problem for me. It probably won't be if you start young smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 25 2007, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 25 2007, 09:20 AM) *
I'm left handed and I have been my whole life, but playing guitar right handed isn't really a problem for me. It probably won't be if you start young smile.gif

I know
I thought my daughter could just try to learn right handed anyway especially since she used both hands to write starting out but she gets funny about it when i try and get her to tun it around.She really doesnt play,i dont pressure her but she just doesnt pay attention when i try and teach her something.Sheloves using the words i know i know dad. tongue.gif So i just decided to wait till shes older or if she asks me i will show her.

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 25 2007, 03:10 PM
This post has been removed

This post has been edited by Hungus: Aug 30 2007, 11:59 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 25 2007, 03:12 PM
QUOTE (Hungus @ Aug 25 2007, 10:10 AM) *
Yhea I spose.... If I could go out on the town looking like that I would be a pretty happy chappy.

cool dude smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 25 2007, 03:15 PM
QUOTE (Hungus @ Aug 25 2007, 10:10 PM) *
Yhea I spose.... If I could go out on the town looking like that I would be a pretty happy chappy.

Until you get beaten up for being a turkey tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 25 2007, 03:43 PM
Lets go fishing!
no comment !!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 25 2007, 03:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 25 2007, 04:43 PM) *
no comment !!

XD, great pic !!!! I don't know what guitarrist do you like rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 25 2007, 03:53 PM
Lets go fishing!
Thanks Juan biggrin.gif Ohhh, no gutarist in particular wink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 25 2007, 04:17 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Well heres a couple of my faves for you picture-hungry GMCers...

at a bar with friends on holiday in Holland last year..(far left)

and at the same bar a year later (few weeks ago, it was a good bar!!) doing my party trick...

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Aug 26 2007, 01:32 AM

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 25 2007, 04:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Aug 25 2007, 05:17 PM) *

I'm scary ... unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 25 2007, 04:26 PM
Im not even going to ask Deep roots, why your mouth is thar flexible. I suppose swallowing a les paul would be a easy task for you ? tongue.gif

- John

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 25 2007, 04:26 PM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Aug 25 2007, 11:17 PM) *
and at the same bar a year later (few weeks ago, it was a good bar!!) doing my party trick...

Shocking! laugh.gif

Nice party trick, I don't think I will try that one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 25 2007, 04:28 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 25 2007, 04:26 PM) *
Im not even going to ask Deep roots, why your mouth is thar flexible. I suppose swallowing a les paul would be a easy task for you ? tongue.gif
- John

Hmmm.. huh.gif . mail me the guitar- i'll try my best biggrin.gif
My jaw itself is super flexible also lol i can do the fist in mouth trick quite well also.
Just a freak of nature i guess tongue.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 25 2007, 05:12 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 25 2007, 04:24 PM) *
I'm scary ... unsure.gif

I am just speechless!! blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:39 PM