Misreading Things...
Ben Higgins
Aug 23 2012, 04:46 PM
Instructor
I was just about to eat a Yoghurt (like one of those Muller corner things except cheaper..) and I thought I read 'Chinese Balls' on the label. I looked again in astonishment and it said 'Chocolate Balls' which was a little less exciting... (the full label said Vanilla Chocolate Balls but I just saw the last 2 words) smile.gif

So, there you go.. my story for the day !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 23 2012, 05:17 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
What an exciting life you have biggrin.gif

So...why exactly are chinese balls more exciting than chocolate balls???

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 23 2012, 05:50 PM
GMC:er
xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 23 2012, 06:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Aug 23 2012, 05:17 PM) *
What an exciting life you have biggrin.gif

So...why exactly are chinese balls more exciting than chocolate balls???

Because what would Chinese Balls be ?? Chocolate Balls is self explanatory but Chinese Balls could be anything... and if it's in a yoghurt then it's even more intriguing... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Aug 23 2012, 10:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

EDIT WARNING: Innuendo wink.gif

This post has been edited by Nihilist1: Aug 23 2012, 10:21 PM

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 24 2012, 08:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Aug 23 2012, 10:19 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

EDIT WARNING: Innuendo wink.gif

Oh yeah, I should have expected that !! laugh.gif Thankfully they weren't salty ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 24 2012, 10:55 AM
Instructor
I think I know why I thought I saw 'Chinese Balls' on the yoghurt label. I've been watching walkthroughs of a game called 'Sleeping Dogs' ! Looks awesome and is funny as hell, btw.

Anyway, it's set in Hong Kong and there are street vendors everywhere which try to get your business. Check it out from 1:55.... it all makes sense.

P.S. This game SO makes me want to go to Hong Kong ! I know Tony used to live there but has has anyone else been ?

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 24 2012, 02:58 PM
Learning Roadie
haha! Yeah, I misread stuff all the time...but I can't remember an example. tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:56 PM