Portable Audio Interface!, Just Showed Up!
Todd Simpson
May 16 2012, 12:15 AM
GMC:er
Can't wait to try this thing out! It only cost $25 US and takes guitar cable, mic cable, or mini plug and works with your iPod, iPhone or iPad audio apps. Here are some pix. More to come!

Does anybody here @ GMC have an iPod, iPhone or iPad? I'd really like to hear about your experiences.

FULL REVIEW TO FOLLOW! @ This Link.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=584375

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 16 2012, 12:32 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
May 16 2012, 03:45 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
That's pretty cool Todd, let us know how you like it cool.gif

I'm more an android guy myself.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 16 2012, 04:19 PM
Instructor
Awesome!! I have BlackBerry so I won't be able to try it. sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 19 2012, 02:42 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 16 2012, 11:19 AM) *
Awesome!! I have BlackBerry so I won't be able to try it. sad.gif

It will work with a standard iPOD as well or an iPAD, really ANY iOS device: )

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 19 2012, 05:33 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I have the iRig. It seems to work okay on my iPhone but I haven't been using it much, mainly coz its software is not free even after buying the hardware. No recording option another.. Its also hard to record on garageband. sad.gif I will be getting an iPad. Hopefully, it will feel much easier.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Rammikin
May 22 2012, 08:22 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Very cool! Personally, I've given up on use mic input for guitar input to my ipad. Too much noise and feedback. I've had much better luck using an Apogee Jam. And it has the bonus benefit that it's a great guitar input device to my desktop computer.

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
May 22 2012, 08:52 PM
I got one of these usb guitar interface yesterday.. and i love it, Works with Amplitube and guitar rig, got it running in reaper and is a ASIO device

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 22 2012, 09:33 PM
QUOTE (Tangomouse @ May 22 2012, 03:52 PM) *
I got one of these usb guitar interface yesterday.. and i love it, Works with Amplitube and guitar rig, got it running in reaper and is a ASIO device

Well done wink.gif That's a big part of why I got this one as it's not tied to particular software which is handy and it's cheap $35 US. I've been using an iphone app called AMPKIT which is free and used by Alex Skolnick from Testamant which is how I found out about it. He uses it for warmups backstage and it's perfect for that and for quick and dirty recording on the go.

+Quote Post
Rammikin
May 22 2012, 09:46 PM
Experienced Rock Star
AmpKit is great. I've been using JamUp lately. And don't overlook GarageBand, the GB amps are quite nice.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:13 AM