How Many Minecraft Fans?, It's that building game.
thefireball
Mar 29 2013, 04:00 PM
Learning Roadie

Has Minecraft taken over your life aside from music? biggrin.gif

It's a really cool game that can be addicting if you like building things. I found out building things underground is my cup of tea - but it's also hard for me to find it again. tongue.gif I am just starting out, but my little brother has been playing for a while and he is already building impressive structures. Go check out the website if you want more on Minecraft.

Anybody else into Minecraft? I might show my stuff when I get organized since I am just starting and not sure what I'm doing completely. smile.gif

Brandon

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 29 2013, 04:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
For a while I was playing it on the Xbox. Not much after that however.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 29 2013, 05:57 PM
Learning Roadie
I played it for a while when it was a $15 beta version, and just downloaded it again now. I'm scared it will take over my life if I let it though, I'm sure I have more productive things to do.

fantastic concept though and really well done

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 29 2013, 10:05 PM
Instructor
I didn't know it but I'm now checking the site. However, if this can quit me too much musical time, I don't like it! mad.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Mar 30 2013, 12:10 AM
GMC:er
i like, i do some lan parties with friends from time to time smile.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 30 2013, 01:06 AM
GMC:er
I use to play this all the time. I setup my own server for it at the time since I had 2 computers. I think the first month me and my co-worker played everyday all day. But after that I was worn out from it. I go back time to time but not for long sessions like in the beginning.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
BTrian
Mar 30 2013, 01:59 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Mar 30 2013, 01:06 AM) *
I use to play this all the time. I setup my own server for it at the time since I had 2 computers. I think the first month me and my co-worker played everyday all day. But after that I was worn out from it. I go back time to time but not for long sessions like in the beginning.

I played it for a while but stopped cause it just eats time like nothing.
You can't even tell what you did the last hours apart from mining some gold biggrin.gif

I know some ppl. who used to build some stuff on bigger servers and he told me the last thing they did was digging some giant inverse pyramid into the ground. And it got that large that digging one level of the pyramid took 8 hours of time for 2 ppl. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 30 2013, 03:49 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah it does eat up time.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 05:38 AM