Request For More Cover, Elton John Cover
Do you want Elton John rock arrangement.
Hey teacher, do you want to arrange for guitar Elton John's songs?
Yes, but in a rock feeling! [ 1 ] ** [50.00%]
Yes, but in a classic feeling! [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
No, I'm not interested! [ 1 ] ** [50.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
frankdb
Dec 6 2009, 10:15 PM
GMC:er
Hello from Italy. I'm Francesco and you can see me playing piano and guitar on you tube Visit My Youtube page .
I think you are one the best teachers on this fantastic site plenty of young people with music energy and you have the talent to recreate the feeling of Elton John big songs because you play the Beatles that for me are like the father of Elton John, and to start I ask to you to arrange one that for me has a fantastic intro: "My Father's Gun".
Hello. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Dec 12 2009, 02:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (frankdb @ Dec 6 2009, 06:15 PM) *
Hello from Italy. I'm Francesco and you can see me playing piano and guitar on you tube Visit My Youtube page .
I think you are one the best teachers on this fantastic site plenty of young people with music energy and you have the talent to recreate the feeling of Elton John big songs because you play the Beatles that for me are like the father of Elton John, and to start I ask to you to arrange one that for me has a fantastic intro: "My Father's Gun".
Hello. laugh.gif

I need you to ask again would exactly you want about this song.
1) Transcription of the piano part (is this version a oficial album version?)
2) Some arrangement for the guitar so it can comping in the style of the piano.

For number 1 if possible, I need to ask Kris about this as he pays special fees for famous songs and don´t know if its is ok for him to have some piano comping licks on guitar.

For number 2 if I manage to do it, it coul be a lesson of comping in the style of Elton and reffer to this specific song.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
frankdb
Dec 17 2009, 11:10 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gerardo Siere @ Dec 12 2009, 01:40 PM) *
I need you to ask again would exactly you want about this song.
1) Transcription of the piano part (is this version a oficial album version?)
2) Some arrangement for the guitar so it can comping in the style of the piano.

For number 1 if possible, I need to ask Kris about this as he pays special fees for famous songs and don´t know if its is ok for him to have some piano comping licks on guitar.

For number 2 if I manage to do it, it coul be a lesson of comping in the style of Elton and reffer to this specific song.

Hello teacher, I prefer a trascription of the piano part, also if I would like to see in the future lessons of comping in the style of Elton.
Thank you, Francesco.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:10 AM