101 tapping lesson serie continued
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 24 2006, 09:17 AM
GMC Founder
Hello!!

Time to get into more advanced tapping stuff!

Here is the follow-up to the last 101 lesson!

We'll continue next week and I'll explain how to create a tapping solo on a chord progression.

/Kris smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Mark Schiewe
Jul 24 2006, 07:31 PM
GMC:er
Wow that China style lick at the end was verrrrry cool, do you have a tab for it?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 24 2006, 09:35 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Mark Schiewe)
Wow that China style lick at the end was verrrrry cool, do you have a tab for it?

If you guys like it I can do a follow up on it in the next 101 video lesson.

K

+Quote Post
Mark Schiewe
Jul 25 2006, 01:34 AM
Yea that would be great biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
alexL
Aug 1 2006, 11:06 PM
Hi,

The last 2 lessons on tabbing are absolutely awesome!
Looking forward for more to come...

When I try to create tabbing patterns away from the low e-string it seems much harder as I cannot pull off sideways. Am I doing something wrong?

Question for Kristofer:

Just before U broke one of your strings you created this really high pitch
sound; even though U were pretty high up the guitar! How do you do that?
Is it brute force bending ( and evenually breaking the string ) or is there another trick to it?

alex

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 2 2006, 07:33 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (alexL)
Hi,

The last 2 lessons on tabbing are absolutely awesome!
Looking forward for more to come...

When I try to create tabbing patterns away from the low e-string it seems much harder as I cannot pull off sideways. Am I doing something wrong?

Question for Kristofer:

Just before U broke one of your strings you created this really high pitch
sound; even though U were pretty high up the guitar! How do you do that?
Is it brute force bending ( and evenually breaking the string ) or is there another trick to it?

alex

Thanks AlexL! smile.gif

What you are reacting to is probably the heavy vibrato I am doing high up on the guitar.

+Quote Post
KRmachine
Aug 2 2006, 07:33 AM
If I recall correctly kris was bending a high pitched note with his right hand, and used his left hand for extra strength. Unfortunately a little too much extra strength though. sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:58 AM