2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Solo Instrumental Single, In the style of Andy James / Aaron Marshall
thefireball
Sep 2 2017, 04:20 PM
Learning Roadie
This instrumental track is something I wrote with the intent to push myself to new levels in guitar skill and ability. It contains elements and challenges I have wanted to do for years and it is finally clicking. It just took time and the perseverance to apply myself. There's still lots of work to do in practicing, but this represents my current skill level in a one-take video.

Feel free search this song on major digital stores/outlets such as iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify, etc.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anders Karlsson
Sep 2 2017, 06:26 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 2 2017, 03:20 PM) *
This instrumental track is something I wrote with the intent to push myself to new levels in guitar skill and ability. It contains elements and challenges I have wanted to do for years and it is finally clicking. It just took time and the perseverance to apply myself. There's still lots of work to do in practicing, but this represents my current skill level in a one-take video.

Feel free search this song on major digital stores/outlets such as iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify, etc.

Attached Image

Awesome smile.gif really nice.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 2 2017, 06:41 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man that was really good, Brandon! Congrats!

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Sep 2 2017, 07:07 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Wow, that is amazing. It must be really satisfying to have your hard work pay off like this.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 2 2017, 11:16 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks guys

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 2 2017, 11:18 PM
GMC:er
Enjoyed it very much! cool.gif

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Sep 2 2017, 11:19 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 3 2017, 01:54 AM
KILLER Track and well played!! Very cool that you have a patreon as well! Takes man small revenue streams to make an income these days smile.gif Your picture in the poster looks a lot different from the vid? Did you cut off your hair/beard or is it an older pic?

Todd

QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 2 2017, 11:20 AM) *

Attached Image

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 3 2017, 02:03 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks again guys. Hey Todd. That's actually some other random dude from a royalty free site called pixabay. I wanted to chose a third party for my cover art to be different. smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 3 2017, 01:38 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
excellent, dude smile.gif Liked that a lot.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 3 2017, 08:21 PM
I get that you want it to be different smile.gif But it may be also just a bit confusing, as it was for me, since you used to sorta look like that dude on the cover? If you like the effect that is happening, I'm sure you or we could recreate it, or did you create the light effect yourself? Either way, I gotta say your face is part of your "brand" and your recognition that you've worked so hard for on youtube and everywhere else. I'd really urge you to use your own face on your own album cover. Different is good smile.gif But recognition can be better if folks recognize your face they will appreciate the difference less than seeing you on the cover. There's my .02, feel free to ignore it but I had to offer it smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 2 2017, 09:03 PM) *
Thanks again guys. Hey Todd. That's actually some other random dude from a royalty free site called pixabay. I wanted to chose a third party for my cover art to be different. smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 3 2017, 11:45 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Todd, here's the original picture below, yes, I did it myself. wink.gif

I get what you're saying about the brand thing, but there was a specific reason or two I chose to have someone else. The song is called Reborn. (John 3:1-21, The Bible) I wanted to picture a third party as someone born again (as a Christian) to make it applicable to someone other than only me and also that I've been born again for many years. I felt it necessary this time to make it a random person. It was my creative thought process. By blurring the face it helps universalize the message. Probably sounds muddled but it was the vision I had for the art. I think it's good for the artist to not always include himself. smile.gif But thanks for the feedback though!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 3 2017, 11:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
fan freakin tastic , I remember when you first got" here" . Definitely have come along way

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 4 2017, 07:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks, and I appreciate whoever shared it on the GMC Facebook page.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 4 2017, 09:07 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Nice one Brandon, you are an inspiration.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 5 2017, 05:51 AM
You really have come a very long way and I"m proud as punch to have been involved in the journey bro smile.gif Your youtube page has blown up, you are cranking out new vids all the time. You are killing it!!

As for the album cover, In the end it's your project dude smile.gif

Todd

Todd
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 3 2017, 06:45 PM) *
Hey Todd, here's the original picture below, yes, I did it myself. wink.gif

I get what you're saying about the brand thing, but there was a specific reason or two I chose to have someone else. The song is called Reborn. (John 3:1-21, The Bible) I wanted to picture a third party as someone born again (as a Christian) to make it applicable to someone other than only me and also that I've been born again for many years. I felt it necessary this time to make it a random person. It was my creative thought process. By blurring the face it helps universalize the message. Probably sounds muddled but it was the vision I had for the art. I think it's good for the artist to not always include himself. smile.gif But thanks for the feedback though!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 5 2017, 05:53 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 5 2017, 03:03 PM
Instructor
Great job Brandon! This track sounds top level. Those melodies are very catchy, everything sound very musical. I love it.

Being a listener of both guitarists cited as influences, I can say that this would be very appreciated by their fans. Keep on rocking!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Oct 3 2017, 01:37 PM
Learning Roadie
Brandon

Your compositional skills and melodic ear are now being matched by your technique.

That track is a great listen.

Was that a first take performance?

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 3 2017, 02:34 PM
Wow! That was seriously good Brandon! Your musicality and compositional skills mixed with all your hard work on the technique side of things have really come together here!!
Great job mate!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 3 2017, 08:44 PM
SUPER playing and mixing, and video! WELL DONE!! You have come a LONG way and it's great to see smile.gif Keep it up!! Keep pushing smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 3 2017, 10:13 PM
GMC Founder
YEAH! Sounds great!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:09 AM