New Video Using Sony Vegas For First Time
The Uncreator
May 1 2010, 01:00 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey guys, I just got Sony Vegas Pro 9, and made this video to learn all the basics and everything. Ignore the video size, I forgot to change the render size. Let me know what you think of the song and video editing. I have never used anything like Vegas so all feedback is welcomed! smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_oadDor1XE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darknodar123
May 1 2010, 01:03 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 1 2010, 03:00 AM) *
Hey guys, I just got Sony Vegas Pro 9, and made this video to learn all the basics and everything. Ignore the video size, I forgot to change the render size. Let me know what you think of the song and video editing. I have never used anything like Vegas so all feedback is welcomed! smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_dP5GDTJ8

Its awesome! Your song rocks as well. I dont know anything about Vegas so Im giving feedback on other things if thats okay tongue.gif

Commented!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeeman
May 1 2010, 01:13 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Very nice video, I love Sony Vegas , once you learn all the features it has , you'll love it too!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 1 2010, 01:16 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Video looks fine as well as editing (for first usage). You can do a lot in Vegas, from video effects to transitions etc...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 1 2010, 01:20 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Nicely done. I'm looking to get into Vegas and editing when the time and the cash allows - perhaps I'll come to you for some tips wink.gif
I need a decent cam first though.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 1 2010, 04:38 PM
Instructor
excellent!!

thanks for sharing!

I love it when people expose themselves and share what they are creating!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 2 2010, 02:46 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_oadDor1XE

Hey guys a new version is up, I fixed the size and added a much cooler beginning to the video.

Warning though, the intro is aimed generally at more mature audiences.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:44 AM