4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Victor's Bootcamp, Fell Deeds Awake! Now for Wrath!! Now for Ruin!!
Victor Simion
Mar 16 2020, 05:50 PM
Post #61
Mar 16 2020, 05:50 PM
Learning Roadie

Hi,

Playing at 320 BPM.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 17 2020, 04:40 AM
Post #62
Mar 17 2020, 04:40 AM
GMC:er
NICELY DONE!!!!! I can't tell you how important this Mission is. This "Scale Inversion" is the basis for a LOT of upcoming work. Being able to smoothly play this particular pattern is CRUCIAL to your success in BOOTCAMP. It's the foundation of more licks than I can even count. It's super important Soldier. I"m gratified to see you blazing through it with such confidence. It bodes well for what's to come. Nicely freaking done Soldier!! Let's Debrief!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

TACTICAL PRECISION: The first thing I want to see in this Mission is PRECISION. You'll noticed I use that word a LOT. It's the foundation of good playing. Bad precision equals sloppy playing. No slop here. You have quickly developed the precision required. NIce.

STEADY PACE: There are parts of this lick that are easier and parts that are harder. So it's tempting for the hand to rush and lag. It's a bit of a "speed trap" to see if you will lose control and let yourself rush/lag. You didn't!!! You kept it high and tight. NICE!

QUIET AS DEATH: You have gotten a good handle on playing while keeping a solid palm mute. I can't tell you how important that is as well. Without that, you may as well quit now. You've got it Soldier! You are ready!!!

I'm really impressed with how smooth and flowing your playing is on this finger twister of a lick. Well done!! you just..

LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image
Attached Image

Also, I'm updating MISSION 14. Here is the new Guitar Pro file and tab.

Attached File  14fix3.gp5 ( 2.25K ) Number of downloads: 3

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 18 2020, 04:13 AM

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Mar 17 2020, 05:55 PM
Post #63
Mar 17 2020, 05:55 PM
Learning Roadie
I will get to the next lesson?
Or I still have to do double third and fourth picking of the same note on lesson 13?

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 17 2020, 03:40 AM) *
NICELY DONE!!!!! I can't tell you how important this Mission is. This "Scale Inversion" is the basis for a LOT of upcoming work. Being able to smoothly play this particular pattern is CRUCIAL to your success in BOOTCAMP. It's the foundation of more licks than I can even count. It's super important Soldier. I"m gratified to see you blazing through it with such confidence. It bodes well for what's to come. Nicely freaking done Soldier!! Let's Debrief!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

TACTICAL PRECISION: The first thing I want to see in this Mission is PRECISION. You'll noticed I use that word a LOT. It's the foundation of good playing. Bad precision equals sloppy playing. No slop here. You have quickly developed the precision required. NIce.

STEADY PACE: There are parts of this lick that are easier and parts that are harder. So it's tempting for the hand to rush and lag. It's a bit of a "speed trap" to see if you will lose control and let yourself rush/lag. You didn't!!! You kept it high and tight. NICE!

QUIET AS DEATH: You have gotten a good handle on playing while keeping a solid palm mute. I can't tell you how important that is as well. Without that, you may as well quit now. You've got it Soldier! You are ready!!!

I'm really impressed with how smooth and flowing your playing is on this finger twister of a lick. Well done!! you just..

LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image
Attached Image

Also, I'm updating MISSION 14. Here is the new Guitar Pro file and tab.

[attachment=50007:14fix2.gp5]
[attachment=50008:14fix2_1.png]

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 18 2020, 05:06 AM
Post #64
Mar 18 2020, 05:06 AM
You are ready to move on Soldier!!! The multi picking is just something to add in to your warm up workouts for endurance. Try it when possible!!

Sarge
QUOTE (Victor Simion @ Mar 17 2020, 12:55 PM) *
I will get to the next lesson?
Or I still have to do double third and fourth picking of the same note on lesson 13?

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Mar 28 2020, 06:21 PM
Post #65
Mar 28 2020, 06:21 PM
Learning Roadie

Hi,

Playing at 330 BPM!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 29 2020, 08:36 AM
Post #66
Mar 29 2020, 08:36 AM
It's the Single/Double Pick strike pattern that sometimes really throws people off. Once you get used to it, it's a great way to add texture to just about any lick you play on one string or several. Looks like you are getting the hang of it!! Keep it as a warmup as it gets much faster very quick as you keep using it.

Let's Debrief!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*PICKING-The Single/Double Strike is tricky. It helps a pinch that it's just one string. Even still, tricky stuff. Being able to alternate pick on a single string without getting the pick caught, losing track of the strike pattern, etc. You did a great job on picking this one!!

*TIMING-Second thing I'm looking for here is your timing. Does it rush or lag? Timing is crucial in this lick. If the timing is off at all, it sound very obvious. Your timing is smooth as glass!!

*DIFFERENT STRINGS- I'd have been happy with just one string but you go the extra mile Soldier!!! Being able to pull this lick off on different string shows that you can traverse to new strings without losing control of your technique. You have no troubles on the other strings. NOOIICE!!!

In short you KILLLED IT!!!

You are ready for new BATTLES and what's coming next!!

You just..

LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image

Attached Image

Sarge

QUOTE (Victor Simion @ Mar 28 2020, 01:21 PM) *

Hi,

Playing at 330 BPM!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st April 2020 - 07:00 PM