Introduction, Intrduction
Wulf
Apr 25 2015, 05:59 PM
GMC:er
Hey there. I have been playing for about 3 1/2 years now. My current rig is a Gibson Les Paul Studio with a Marshall DSL 15 C. I am hopig to move to a Marshall head/cabinet combo in the future. I like to play rock and metal. I current play Paranoid, Shook Me All Night Long, Blitzkrieg Bop, Wonderful Tonight, and a couple others

I'd like to get better at lead guitar. One day I hope to play in a band and rock the stage!

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 25 2015, 06:03 PM
Instructor
Hi Wulf! Welcome to GMC! Gibson Les Paul Studio + Marhsall amps... well that's a very powerful combination.

Do you have any video of you playing those songs?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 25 2015, 10:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to the family Wulf. The teachers on here are the best, you can only improve with their help cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 25 2015, 10:38 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great to see you in the forum Wulf! smile.gif

Your gear setup must sound really cool, perfectly fitting the songs you like to play.
Love your dream about joining a band, you should do it man - it rocks! smile.gif

Have you been scanning local band ads to find which bands you could fit into that are looking for a guitar player?
I've gone through a bit of band stuff, so if you need any tips - just shoot. I'd like to mention that when joining a band, there are really no prerequisites in skill or anything else. There is no right or wrong time to join a band, you just need to find a band that fits and feels good and then grow with it.

See you around the forum smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 26 2015, 08:39 AM
GMC:er
WELCOME TO GMC WULF!!! smile.gif

I'm todd and I teach our SAT/SUN video chat lesson. Please do stop by!! We have a great time smile.gif We focus a LOT on lead guitar bits. Welcome to the GMC family!!!

QUOTE (Wulf @ Apr 25 2015, 12:59 PM) *
Hey there. I have been playing for about 3 1/2 years now. My current rig is a Gibson Les Paul Studio with a Marshall DSL 15 C. I am hopig to move to a Marshall head/cabinet combo in the future. I like to play rock and metal. I current play Paranoid, Shook Me All Night Long, Blitzkrieg Bop, Wonderful Tonight, and a couple others

I'd like to get better at lead guitar. One day I hope to play in a band and rock the stage!

Thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:10 AM