Amazing Ibanez Finish
Mertay
Nov 15 2014, 10:49 PM
GMC:er
Not something I share often but this is simply from another world smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 15 2014, 11:15 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man those are nice. The second finish looks a bit like a tie dye t-shirt. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 15 2014, 11:55 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
WOW those are truly beautiful! I really like the colors blend on the first one.

Now on a less serious note, I think this hat would go really well when playing it hehe :

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 16 2014, 12:39 AM
I don't have any info on it but I think its the same guitar only with a different angle smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Nov 16 2014, 12:40 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 16 2014, 12:57 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Mertay @ Nov 15 2014, 03:39 PM) *
I don't have any info on it but I think its the same guitar only with a different angle smile.gif

You know I wondered about that when I first looked at the pics. That would be even cooler to have a multicolored chameleon finish that changed colors depending on the angle and the way the light hits it. I have seen some chameleon finishes on Ibanez guitars before but not done in this way with multiple colors.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RGD2127FXVCF/

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 16 2014, 11:35 PM
That is sweet ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 16 2014, 11:44 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Nov 15 2014, 11:57 PM) *
You know I wondered about that when I first looked at the pics. That would be even cooler to have a multicolored chameleon finish that changed colors depending on the angle and the way the light hits it. I have seen some chameleon finishes on Ibanez guitars before but not done in this way with multiple colors.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RGD2127FXVCF/

Musicman petrucci sig. as far as I know is the current champ in that area.

The finish on this guitar reminded me of Gibson nitro-cellulose lacquer. I wonder if its actually nitro, if yes that would be very interesting for ibanez to do that.

By the way Ibanez seems to be boosting 7500+ dollar jc custom's this year as I'd guess they're inspired by the recent Gibson's price hike, personally I can't afford those kind of guitars but they're certainly nice to look at biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 17 2014, 05:36 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Nice smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 17 2014, 06:38 PM
I like!!!! smile.gif I wonder if it's a "one off"?

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 23 2014, 11:25 PM
Ahh turns out a different finish smile.gif here are some pic.s;

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:50 PM