> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Beginner's Corner 1: Open Chords
GRADE
Beginner's Corner 1: Open Chords
1. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8. [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
9. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

gitarcitolga
Jul 4 2011, 03:41 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Please kindly write your opinions about my cover video(link below) for this beginner lesson. I'm a beginner and will keep continue to add on my video lessons so that I can learn from this community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKpnAFScZos

Thank you for your kind support.

Best Regasrds,
Tolga

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jul 13 2011, 01:29 PM

--------------------
Cheers,
Tolga

-Life is beautiful-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2011, 05:23 PM
Instructor
Mate, please add a poll and I'll come back to grade and discuss your take wink.gif cheerios!

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 4 2011, 08:06 PM
Instructor
Hi Tolga, welcome to GMC... really pleased to see you using the REC ! smile.gif

Ok.... for future REC takes you will want to make your backing track louder if you can as this will help us hear if you are in time or not.

I could just hear the drum beat in the background though and it sounded to me like you were in time.. everything was played well and with conviction so well done ! smile.gif

You played it slightly different from Bear.. you made it more 'choppy' and agressive but I quite like that so it's an 8 from me cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 5 2011, 12:49 PM
Instructor
Good attitude and conviction! biggrin.gif Ben said everything that was to say smile.gif it helps us a lot to grade you guys better if you record with an audible rhythmic guide in the back! Congrats mate!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 5 2011, 09:02 PM
Instructor
I can't hear backing lane at all, but this is not bad, congratz !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 7 2011, 10:04 AM
Instructor
Well done mate, but you will need to increase the volume of the backing track in order for us to evaluate your timing. Your strumming hand should follow 16th note strums, instead of stopping every time you don't strum anything. The video has artifacts as well, although this isn't that much of a problem (it could be for evaluating your playing in the future tho, if the artifacts become bigger).

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 7 2011, 06:23 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
solid 8!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:38 AM