A Thought For Muris This Saturday
audiopaal
Jun 14 2008, 03:57 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I'm crossing my fingers, and I'll have a beer for him tonight smile.gif
It would be so awesome if he won!

Very nice thread David! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 14 2008, 04:05 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
You rock Muris! So great you made it there, will keep my fingers crossed for that you make a teriffic show. Of course you do biggrin.gif

Rock on!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Maria
Jun 14 2008, 04:09 PM
Administrator
God luck Muris! smile.gif We will all keep our fingers crossed for you!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 14 2008, 04:11 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Go Muris Go !!! Good luck man! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 14 2008, 04:12 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Muris should be long- finished by now! I can't wait to hear the results!

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 14 2008, 04:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jun 14 2008, 11:12 AM) *
Muris should be long- finished by now! I can't wait to hear the results!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

What time was it at?

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 14 2008, 04:15 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Slammer @ Jun 14 2008, 04:13 PM) *
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

What time was it at?

I think it began about 6 hours ago, 10:30 london time.

+Quote Post
Siggum
Jun 14 2008, 04:15 PM
I heard Gustavo Guerra won already, but like i said i dont know if that persons speaks the truth, hopefully not!

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 14 2008, 04:17 PM
QUOTE (Siggum @ Jun 14 2008, 11:15 AM) *
I heard Gustavo Guerra won already, but like i said i dont know if that persons speaks the truth, hopefully not!

Yeah, on the GuitarIdol forums.

It says that GG won.

but it might just be a fan of his starting a rumor...

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 14 2008, 04:28 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Someone also saying Lyle Watt took second. Who know's? I think all 12 are winners with Muris being the top dog!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 14 2008, 04:49 PM
good luck muris

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 14 2008, 04:59 PM
Instructor
yeah!!! Best wishes for you Muris! You are the nº 1!!!!!!!!! show it to them!

good luck! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jun 14 2008, 05:16 PM
Muris, whether you take first place or not doesn't matter. You're getting the exposure you deserve. You are networking with the other top players on the planet, and the judges, who are top professionals, will see you for who you are. You've won either way! It's all about the exposure. Once you made it to the top ten, you won big!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 14 2008, 07:12 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hi Guys!!! well I have just returned home from the London Guitar show, and spending some great time with Muris!

As you`ve already heard, unfortunatly Muris did not win the competition, as someone mentioned earlier Gustavo Guerra won, Muris did himself proud of course (as we knew he would) there was a rather major mishap with the drummer playing his backing track mad.gif which possibly didnt help Muris out too much, but like the true pro Muris is he continued through regardless.

having just got home I`m desperate for something to eat so as soon as I`ve eaten I will edit the video`s for you guys, I have Muris`s competition performance, some Paul Gilbert footage (awesome btw!) and Muris playing at the Licklibrary stand (awesome again biggrin.gif) lots of pics, and Bondy has lots of pics too to post, I shant keep you waiting too long smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 14 2008, 07:19 PM
o man well we all know how good muris is so we dont need them to tell us. cant wait to see those pics n videos

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 14 2008, 07:19 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Smells @ Jun 14 2008, 07:12 PM) *
having just got home I`m desperate for something to eat so as soon as I`ve eaten I will edit the video`s for you guys, I have Muris`s competition performance, some Paul Gilbert footage (awesome btw!) and Muris playing at the Licklibrary stand (awesome again biggrin.gif) lots of pics, and Bondy has lots of pics too to post, I shant keep you waiting too long smile.gif

Thanks Smells! Thats awful kind of you!

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jun 14 2008, 07:24 PM
Can't wait for some footage, thanks Smells.... It sucks that Muris didn't win, he would have deserved it..... smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Siggum
Jun 14 2008, 07:31 PM
I knew it was gonna be a complicated piece to play live for the backing band, the more complex the piece the more things could go wrong, but im glad you had a great time there, looking forward to the vids and pics smile.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
chast
Jun 14 2008, 07:44 PM
Learning Roadie
How did the final look like ?
Did everybody play his song he entered with ?
And was there also a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. place ? If yes, who is it ? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by chast: Jun 14 2008, 07:47 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 14 2008, 07:47 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Thanks to you and Bondy . I'm sure you guys had a great time. Can't wait to see the footage!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jun 14 2008, 07:49 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:48 PM