3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
South Park Guitar Hero, made me laugh
mattacuk
Nov 12 2007, 06:00 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 12 2007, 06:35 AM) *
I just saw that one, its quite funny, but when they started going all fat I cringed a little inside - looked horrible laugh.gif

Especially when erics mum assisted him in going to the toilet unsure.gif laugh.gif blink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 12 2007, 06:05 PM
GMC:er

Hi boys, dont worry its just me, Al Gore. I'm spreading Manbearpig awareness.

The next time it could be the real Manbearpig!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Nov 12 2007, 06:07 PM

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 12 2007, 06:10 PM
Lets go fishing!
Im totally Serial tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 12 2007, 06:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 12 2007, 06:10 PM) *
Im super Serial tongue.gif

Fixed laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 12 2007, 06:53 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Robin @ Nov 12 2007, 05:13 PM) *
Fixed laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif That was great when cartman ate all the fake treasure!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:29 PM