El Grandioso Spastico Fantastico
Trond Vold
Apr 22 2008, 10:41 AM
Instructor
One more done! biggrin.gif

This one is more of a cheesy rocksong, with a cheesy chorus smile.gif
I regret playing the guitartracks with my Ibanez though, as i think the V7/8 pickups sound a bit muffled.

Any comments or criticism about the song-structure?

Enjoy smile.gif

Attached File  El_Grandioso_Spastico_Fantastico.mp3 ( 8.28MB ) Number of downloads: 407

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 22 2008, 11:25 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Great as always smile.gif

Cool name, reminds me of my own "era" when calling all my songs names with an "o" ending to the words biggrin.gif

Plastico Fantastico, Supero Dupero, Metallio Knallio and so forth laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 22 2008, 11:47 AM
Instructor
nice track Trond as usuall . i am thinking to make a dueto song with you .you can think about that smile.gif

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 22 2008, 11:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hisham Al-Sanea @ Apr 22 2008, 12:47 PM) *
nice track Trond as usuall . i am thinking to make a dueto song with you .you can think about that smile.gif

Thanks!

That idea would be really fun to try smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
chri.banez
Nov 21 2008, 03:39 PM
GMC:er
omg Trond, i love this song!
especially the intro is very cool and the melody has a somewhat adventurous touch.
But can you provide a GP-file of that song, please? smile.gif

~ Chris

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Nov 21 2008, 06:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (chri.banez @ Nov 21 2008, 03:39 PM) *
omg Trond, i love this song!
especially the intro is very cool and the melody has a somewhat adventurous touch.
But can you provide a GP-file of that song, please? smile.gif

~ Chris

Thanks biggrin.gif
I'll see if i can make a GP file of it over the weekend smile.gif

--------------------

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 21 2008, 06:35 PM
GMC Founder
Great atmosphere in this one + I never manage to get these kinds of tunes to sound non-depressive. This one had a very positive, futuristic feel to it - awesome Trond!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Nov 22 2008, 10:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 21 2008, 06:35 PM) *
Great atmosphere in this one + I never manage to get these kinds of tunes to sound non-depressive. This one had a very positive, futuristic feel to it - awesome Trond!

Thanks Kris biggrin.gif

--------------------

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 5 2010, 04:17 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah, I remember this one well. I love it! It's beautiful!
I made a music video with the song a long time ago. I dedicated it to my friend because he had recently been in a car accident. He had a head-on collision with another man. My friend at the time was 19. He was okay, but the man he hit was killed. sad.gif It was a hard time for my friend. So I listened to this song of Trond's and it made me think of my friend. My friend is a big Kingdom Hearts fan.

Here's the video if anybody wants to see it. It holds a special place in my heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HpwcUq9Yr0

This post has been edited by thefireball: Jun 22 2010, 12:35 AM

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
May 5 2010, 07:55 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (thefireball @ May 5 2010, 05:17 AM) *
Yeah, I remember this one well. I love it! It's beautiful!
I made a music video with the song a long time ago. I dedicated it to my friend because he had recently been in a car accident. He had a head-on collision with another man. My friend at the time was 19. He was okay, but the man he hit was killed. sad.gif It was a hard time for my friend. So I listened to this song of Trond's and it made me think of my friend. My friend it a big Kingdom Hearts fan.

Here's the video if anybody wants to see it. It holds a special place in my heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HpwcUq9Yr0

Beautiful video. I hope your friend is alright now smile.gif

And by the way, Trond... SANGEN EIE ! biggrin.gif

I've been listening to Shun non-stop for a while and love how this song turned out although I know it's been on the forum for two years... smile.gif Could you maybe post the song without the main lead guitar so I can use it as a backing? biggrin.gif A guitarpro file would be helpful too, if you have the time smile.gif

Great song, greetings from Stavanger smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
May 6 2010, 03:10 AM
Instructor
Beautiful video indeed! And it's a great compliment that you chose one of MY tracks for it! Thank you!

Alex: I'll dig up the project and try to get you a backingtrack smile.gif

--------------------

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 22 2010, 12:37 AM
Learning Roadie
What does "El Grandioso Spastico Fantastico" mean? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jun 22 2010, 02:56 PM
Jazz Instructor
Yeah, what does that mean? smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:07 PM