Basic Metal Rhythm By Marucs
Andrew6
Feb 28 2009, 08:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
here is my take on that lesson, ive only been working on it two days so its kind of rough, see if you can spot the bum chord towards the end laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Rogue Electric Acoustic (CHEAP lol)

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
berko
Feb 28 2009, 08:15 PM
GMC:er
Great playing man!

My only advice: I'm not sure if it's only the camera mic, but the palm muting chugga-chugga effect wasn't that tight at the beginning. Then, towards the 4th rhythmic theme, it became more clean again so maybe it just took you a little time to get it comfortable!

There were really good rhythmic stuff there so great work I'm sure you benefited a lot from this!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Feb 28 2009, 08:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yeah thats not the camera mic that was me I can play it with proper muting dont know why I didnt haha laugh.gif

Like ive said before I get mega nervous recording so that might have something to do with it? Thanks a lot for the feedback! smile.gif

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Feb 28 2009, 10:54 PM
Instructor
Nice take mate!

It's pretty neat, the only thing is what Berko said, sometimes the muting is not properly but is a minor thing.

Keep the good work!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Mar 1 2009, 12:46 AM
Jazz Instructor
Well played!

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Mar 1 2009, 09:55 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Some small mistakes, but for two days it is great. And You have such a nice tone in these recordings!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Mar 1 2009, 04:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Mar 1 2009, 04:55 AM) *
Some small mistakes, but for two days it is great. And You have such a nice tone in these recordings!

Thanks I will probably replace that vid today with a better recording, your comments on the tone mean a lot as I am very picking when setting one up for each piece. thank you smile.gif

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:50 PM