Got Myself A Little Something
Mandos
Jan 28 2009, 05:33 PM
GMC:er
I got myself a POD Studio UX1 today. biggrin.gif

I'm playing around with the sounds currently, trying to find a good one.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Jan 28 2009, 05:35 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Cool stuff! Sometimes it's easier if you start from scratch just choosing an amp model you like & tweaking it's eq to suit your taste. Amp modelling is the strongest side of line 6 gear in my opinion. From there just add modulation/stomps/noise gate etc. as needed.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 28 2009, 05:40 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Have a play around with some member settings found HERE Most are going to be Gearbox files but they will work in Pod Farm.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
berko
Jan 28 2009, 05:47 PM
Toneport became Studio? Hm I havent realized that

Anyway have a great time making your tone! smile.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 28 2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah, most of the presets I've tried have been quite bad. So I'm playing around with different amps currently.

Cheers skennington, I'll look into the member settings.

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 28 2009, 06:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Great! there are some cool sounds in there, I have the studio GX myself, ut it crackles... The guitar sounds are very nice though!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 28 2009, 06:04 PM
Is there anyway that I can save my own presets in POD Farm? I can find the option anyway.

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 28 2009, 06:28 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Mandos @ Jan 28 2009, 12:04 PM) *
Is there anyway that I can save my own presets in POD Farm? I can find the option anyway.

Click on the folder button to the right of the Preset menu on the main control bar and choose Save As. This brings up a dialogue box, Once you fill out that dialog box then hit OK, it will then bring up a File Dialog Box and you can name it there.

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 28 2009, 06:34 PM
Cheers skennington.

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 28 2009, 07:16 PM
Instructor
Congrats on your new POD!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Jan 28 2009, 07:34 PM
Instructor
Nice adquisition ;D

Congrats mate!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 28 2009, 09:47 PM
Instructor
Congrats Mandos on the new gear, be sure to upload some clips when you got the time! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 28 2009, 10:35 PM
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Jan 28 2009, 09:47 PM) *
Congrats Mandos on the new gear, be sure to upload some clips when you got the time! smile.gif

Will do. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 29 2009, 12:11 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congrats on your purchase!! That's a very good unit! Ask if you have any questions about its use, I have the ux2 smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 29 2009, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I have UX1 - and today I've finally tried it's second input - microphone. Man, it rocks, it gives you so much possibilities, just like with your guitar biggrin.gif

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Jan 29 2009, 02:31 AM
i dont know if the gearbox and pod farm presets are the same

but for the longest time (until recently) i used the "blossom" preset for lead...i thought it was awesome...it was supposed to emulate an Saldano SLO-100

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 29 2009, 07:09 AM
Thanks all. smile.gif

I'm looking forward to record guitar, bass and vocals for some random song or something. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 29 2009, 08:08 AM
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Jan 29 2009, 02:31 AM) *
i dont know if the gearbox and pod farm presets are the same

yes, they're the same.

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:55 AM