Irony Of Fate
Tolek
Jan 31 2009, 10:03 AM
Learning Rock Star
Good morning everybody!
Well, today I have my classical guitar exam. I´ve been preparing for it for 2 months or so. However, I got sick yesterday. sad.gif Guess what... The flu. I´m feeling so bad right now, I tried to play the guitar but it sounded so odd, very mechanical and without feelings. Isn´t that irony of fate? sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Jesse
Jan 31 2009, 10:17 AM
GMC:er
That's not cool:( If you feel like you can't play properly, don't. I'm sure they will understand!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jan 31 2009, 10:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
That's not cool:( If you feel like you can't play properly, don't. I'm sure they will understand!

I hope so...

I´m currently trying to get in contact with my guitar teacher, but until now without success. wacko.gif
That´s so annoying that I can´t play the guitar, I feel like I had only one eye or one leg. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Tolek: Jan 31 2009, 10:22 AM

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jan 31 2009, 10:24 AM
Know what youre talking about ! People get used to stuff almost too easily. When I had a bruised finger, I felt odd too, a bit handicapped!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 31 2009, 10:24 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I have got the same problem but i am not going to play guitar i am going to be a referee at two hockeygames this weekend and i dont feel to good now but i am going to do it anyway because i need the money

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jan 31 2009, 10:28 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (superize @ Jan 31 2009, 10:24 AM) *
I have got the same problem but i am not going to play guitar i am going to be a referee at two hockeygames this weekend and i dont feel to good now but i am going to do it anyway because i need the money

Get well soon!

+Quote Post
Canis
Jan 31 2009, 10:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
Awh, that sucks, mate sad.gif
I'm sure you can do it next week or so... If your teachers have any humanity =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jan 31 2009, 10:39 AM
Learning Rock Star
I think so. smile.gif Maybe not in a week, a bit later I think... We´ll see.

Now, I´m going to the doc. See you soon!

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 31 2009, 11:18 AM
Instructor
That sucks dude sad.gif but good luck in the exam when you take it!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 31 2009, 11:37 AM
That sucks mate, but I'm sure that you will be allowed to take the exam when you're fit again. You can't really expect anyone to perform while ill.

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jan 31 2009, 12:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
I´m back from the doctor. He gave me some medicine against my cough and my "body pains" (my body is very sensitive now, my clothes are annoying me and nobody can touch me...). I finally managed to talk with my teacher who tried to convince me to come, but I said that I´m powerless and my guitar playing sounds sloppy. Frustrating. sad.gif The jury has to think about the next guitar exam date. I´ll get to know it on Thursday I think.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:01 PM