Andy Mckee, Has anyone heard of him
DRBguitar09
Jul 14 2007, 06:32 AM
GMC:er
I recently discovered a acoustic guitar player on youtube Andy Mckee. He is amazing and was wondering if anyone else has heard of him

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by DRBguitar09: Jul 14 2007, 06:33 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Jul 14 2007, 06:42 AM
yes i saw his video two days ago ...HE IS GOD LIKE

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 14 2007, 12:00 PM
Amazing indeed.

+Quote Post
Gen
Jul 14 2007, 12:10 PM
Andy mckee is awesome, i love his version of the song africa by TOTO!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
DRBguitar09
Jul 14 2007, 04:08 PM
yah i personally like drifting and i also like that harp guitar he uses not sure what the technical name for it is though

This post has been edited by DRBguitar09: Jul 14 2007, 04:09 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:26 AM