Practicing Singing
Fsgdjv
Feb 10 2008, 01:49 PM
GMC:er
Hey, I've recently realised that I want to learn to sing. The problem is, I have no idea of how I should practice, I've heard that it's not good for your vice to just sing along to some songs that you like, and well, then I have no idea of how to practice. I've been doing some of your warm up excercises, but I have no idea of how to practice besides that. Any tips would be greatly appreciated laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Feb 11 2008, 07:23 AM
GMC:er
I think learning to sing is similar to ear training....just sing along with what you play, but actually pay attention and try it get it right smile.gif
Tell me if I'm wrong, I'm actually practicing singing too

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Feb 11 2008, 12:40 PM
Singing Instructor
Hey guys!

I'm so happy there are more singers in GMC laugh.gif

ok. from the beginner, you only have to practice warm up. The idea is to concentrate that you are doing everything right, because when you practice in songs maybe you repeat the same bad habits from that singer. Singing song correctly must be the result of a good study of breathing, scales, resonance, interpretation, etc-

Try to do all the warm up exercises from my clases and Nemanja's clases. Do not hurry. You'll notice the difference.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:24 PM