Cool Story About Carolina Liar, And how important it is to believe!
Alex Feather
Dec 16 2011, 02:18 PM
Instructor
I have an interesting story! It happened a few years ago when I just moved to LA and was trying to make it as a musician, I was trying to find gigs on the Craigslist and was taking anything I could find! I found an ad saying that new band is looking for a guitar player I went to an audition and met a very nice guy named Chad Wolf he just moved from Carolina and he was so poor that he had to live in his car and was barely making it... We jammed a bit and had a nice chat! I got another opportunity to go on tour and decided to pass on the gig with him but we stayed in touch and were talking once in a while! And guess what!? Year later I'm driving in my car and I hear the song on the radio very familiar song the one I was learning and playing a year ago with Chad! I called him up and turned out to be that he was performing at the coffe shop in Hollywood and the guy name Max Martin came in he heard him play and offered a record deal with Atlantic records! Chad said yes and he is a celebrity now! smile.gif
We still friends and I got a few gigs because of him but what I learned from this is that you have to believe in yourself and that everything is possible, you ,iChat have to struggle for a while but in the end of the day you will be rewarded!!!!
Keep believing!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:36 AM