What would you do
Steve
Jun 30 2006, 07:17 AM
GMC:er
I am in a crummy situation. I got electiricuted playing guitar today, doubt I can press charges, and have to pay some money just to forget about the whole thing.

Okay, I am currently at home teaching and working to save up money. I go to college in another town about 40 minutes away (with good traffic).

I put up some money to rent a studio at a local music store in this town to get students so when I go back to college in the fall I would have a way of making money. The guy who owns the store told me "there are no gaurentees". The rent is 60 bucks a month for one day outta the week plus a 60 dollar security deposit. sad.gif

I pay the rent for two months and get no students. No students and it's summer. The guy told me that he hasn't gotten one call. I didn't even go into the studio because of the drive. I later found out the guy doesn't advertise at all and his busness phone is just his car phone :shock

I finally got one student today and went in the studio to teach there for the first time. I plug in a guitar to one of the guys amp and I touch the strings to get electricuted. The student unplugged me fast (good reflexes) :eye so to try and keep my cool I taught the kid's first lesson unplugged. I was still very shakey. I told the guy and he told me "I probably should of told you about that". Ha ha ha >:<

After the kid left I found out that The guy didn't get my checks, "that's your own business" is what he told me. This stuff sliped my mind being without teaching for so long.

Theres more :arrow

The rent is due tomorrow and I wanna just quit renting there, but since I didn't give the guy "1 month notice!!!" I have to pay an early cancelation fee.
:smoke

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Steve   What would you do   Jun 30 2006, 07:17 AM
- - lezenko   Well first of all you can sue. Its to do with hea...   Jun 30 2006, 08:40 PM
- - Steve   I don't think it was fatal but I don't know what I...   Jun 30 2006, 09:50 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:19 AM