Evertune Bridge + Kemper Demo!
fluff191
Dec 30 2012, 06:20 AM
GMC:er
Evertune sent me a VGS Soulmaster with an Evertune bridge installed. If you havent seen the Evertune yet, you should check this out. Just amazing.

All tones are the Kemper Profiling Amp, which is also amazing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fluff191: Dec 30 2012, 06:21 AM

--------------------
Schecter Guitars | DV Mark Amps | Kemper Profiling Amp | Logic Pro 9

YouTube Channel: Riffs, Beards & Gear
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 31 2012, 01:14 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (fluff191 @ Dec 30 2012, 06:20 AM) *
Evertune sent me a VGS Soulmaster with an Evertune bridge installed. If you havent seen the Evertune yet, you should check this out. Just amazing.

All tones are the Kemper Profiling Amp, which is also amazing.

so I am not understanding a guitar that does not do bends

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 31 2012, 01:48 AM
JSTCRSON: Todd here smile.gif It's just to demo the BRIDGE really smile.gif To show that it's pretty much impossible to knock one of these out of tune. EVERTUNE has been growing like a weed and every guitarist I follow on youtube seems to have magically been sent a guitar/bridge for tone vids. Every guitarist except for me!!!! smile.gif Where's mine EVERTUNE!!!! heheheh.

Seriously, spiff vid and FLUFF keep up the good work on youtube man!!!

Todd

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Dec 30 2012, 07:14 PM) *
so I am not understanding a guitar that does not do bends

+Quote Post
Socky42
Dec 31 2012, 02:32 AM
Oh, didnt know this was you, even Ola tweeted this video out!

Brutal playing man

--------------------

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Dec 31 2012, 05:44 PM
So if it's set so you can do bends, does it still keep everything in perfect tune? Or does that go away if you want to do bends?

--------------------

+Quote Post
fluff191
Jan 1 2013, 05:49 AM
Thanks you guys.

And the bridge keeps everything in tune even when the strings are sent to be bent.

--------------------
Schecter Guitars | DV Mark Amps | Kemper Profiling Amp | Logic Pro 9

YouTube Channel: Riffs, Beards & Gear

+Quote Post
stringslingerofd...
Jan 6 2013, 03:55 PM
A Kemper and an Evertune equipped guitar are two things I hope to own this year. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2013, 10:45 PM
Instructor
This eventune bridge is something completely new for me... the video, your playing and the composition are killer! Great job!
This system is an amazing tool for the studio. I'm curious to know how it reacts to bending...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
stringslingerofd...
Jan 7 2013, 04:15 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 6 2013, 09:45 PM) *
This eventune bridge is something completely new for me... the video, your playing and the composition are killer! Great job!
This system is an amazing tool for the studio. I'm curious to know how it reacts to bending...

I have not played on one, but you can set it to be able to bend or not to bend. I know Ola Englund claims that he has not tuned his evertune equipped guitar since 2 tours ago, and in Six Feet Under he definitely utilizes bends.

Check out the lead in this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzoxGBstjsk

This post has been edited by stringslingerofdoom: Jan 7 2013, 04:15 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:11 PM