This Actually Happened :d
Mertay
Feb 15 2016, 10:52 AM
GMC:er
I sometimes visit this forum which is known for a good source to buy used guitar stuff. As a forum though its crowded, the bar is pretty low like always beginner stuff, lots of fights over stupid stuff etc.

Clicked on a topic that translates to -I did what you guys said.

Got curious and started to read, rough translation;

-Previously I bought an affordable 7 string jackson and returned it cause you guys said its not suitable for rock and metal. So what should I buy now?

The second post as an answer; -we were kidding, get it back biggrin.gif and the forum members go on mocking the topic...

Lots of lessons to be learned by this example cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ChrisGLP
Feb 15 2016, 11:41 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thx Mertay, you have saved my day... I can't stop laughing... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ok sorry, its not OK from me.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 15 2016, 12:11 PM
Instructor
Ha ha ha biggrin.gif Yep...that's the life in it's purest form smile.gif It's a very good idea to spot and post this kind of situations. I wonder If the days of " Buy and give it a chance for some time" are really gone forever? When I watch some of my younger friends, they had almost 20 guitars at the time I didn't change a thing in my rig. At least 10 of those were really good instrumente...but they sold them just because..."maybe there is something better". I wonder how it works. AS far as I remember...every instrument, amp or fx needed time to get used to, some rehersals, recordings, gigs to know it's good and bad sides. How can they know this if the keep a guitar for a few days or week? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:09 PM