3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Matt23's October Mtp Thread, Weekly assignments here
Matt23
Oct 30 2009, 07:51 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Oct 30 2009, 07:50 PM) *
Nicely done Matt ! smile.gif

Is there anything you think I should work on or should I just REC it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 30 2009, 08:25 PM
Instructor
REC it please and in the meanwhile start working on bending lesson of your choice!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 30 2009, 08:41 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=31657

There's the REC topic, and I'll go hunting for a bending lesson.

I've decided to work on Stephane's Jimi Hendrix Style Bending lesson. Also could we do some Jazz and theory sometime?

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 31 2009, 12:36 PM
Instructor
Good choice for bending lesson. I was going to recommend Muris's or Kristofer's but this is good as well smile.gif
We shall work on Jazz theory and harmony in November no worries.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Matt23
Nov 4 2009, 04:53 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
I just hurt my ring finger like i did with my little finger a while ago only not as bad since i can still use the others, so could we do some theory or composition assignmetns for the next week, and I'll pick up this bending lesson again as soon as i can. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 5 2009, 11:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Matt23 @ Nov 4 2009, 04:53 PM) *
I just hurt my ring finger like i did with my little finger a while ago only not as bad since i can still use the others, so could we do some theory or composition assignmetns for the next week, and I'll pick up this bending lesson again as soon as i can. smile.gif

Sorry to hear that Matt. I hope it will get back to normal soon. I will close this thread now and open a November one for you. Very well done with the assignments, you really put your time and effort into them!

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:29 AM