Freaky coincidence!
Steelkonsum
Jan 25 2007, 05:40 PM
So I was walking down the hallway to the office humming the song "18 and life" and then when I got in I turned on the radio and rest assure the next song was "18 and life".

Really freaked me out. I hate when those things happen, gets me feelin' all paranoid and shit. Good song tho.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Why
Jan 25 2007, 07:19 PM
GMC:er
Skid row? Love that song.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Jan 26 2007, 05:26 AM
QUOTE (Why @ Jan 25 2007, 07:19 PM) *
Skid row? Love that song.

Didnt see the reply untill just now. How can I pass up a chance to troll; Yea it's by Skid Row.

ANother good song they did was Youth Gone Wild.. So catchy songs that put you in a good mood biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Jan 27 2007, 02:35 AM
lol your even lucky to get songs like that on the radio.

Anyways ya SKid Row is the bomb, monkey business is an awsome song too.

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Jan 27 2007, 03:47 AM
How about this:

My mum was dying of cancer, I was feeling like SHIT, I turned on the TV to a music channel and Incubus - Talk Shows on Mute (my favourite song ever) was on. I'd never seen any Incubus on that TV station before. It made me smile on one of the worst days of my life.

True story. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

This post has been edited by Zee Deveel: Jan 27 2007, 03:48 AM

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:00 PM