Jason Mraz, This guy has an amazing acoustic sound!
SeanySTB
May 18 2009, 10:12 AM
GMC:er
Hello,

Im sure some of you guys have heard of this genius. His songs are really calm and relaxing and relate perfectly to everything when you listen to the lyrics properly.
I was wondering, does anyone here have any ideas where I can get his tabs/chords for his music? I tried to sound it out but its hard because he adapts his music quite a lot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(BTW - I have tried countless guitar websites, ultimate, 911 etc... But NOTHING!!!)

Cheers people!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Frederik
May 18 2009, 10:17 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
i agree, he is more funky than first expected after i heard the hit "Im yours" reminds in some way of Jamiroquai, found im yours on UG but dunno bout the others

-frederik

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 18 2009, 11:00 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Yeah, he got some great songs smile.gif

Can't help you with tabs I'm afraid sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:18 PM