4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Things That You Hate
Gabriel Leopardi
May 22 2013, 03:19 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Welcome to my most negative thread ever! laugh.gif

I was checking our forum, answering some messages and I realised that there are 2 key (to produce letters "n and b") from my pc keyboard that are not working. I have to copy and paste them every time I have to write them... It's one of the most annoying things that can happen!!!! mad.gif

What things do you hate when it happens??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
May 22 2013, 04:29 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Spacebarget'sstuck!Sofreakingannoiyng.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 22 2013, 04:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (korblitz @ May 22 2013, 12:29 PM) *
Spacebarget'sstuck!Sofreakingannoiyng.

hahaha laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 22 2013, 04:54 PM
Instructor
I hate typing ! The whole thing about it.. I'm always tripping over my own fingers and making constant typos. I can spell, I just can't type with enough control laugh.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 22 2013, 03:19 PM) *
Hey guys! Welcome to my most negative thread ever! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love that sentence. It's something you wouldn't expect to see on one of your posts biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
May 22 2013, 05:12 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 22 2013, 04:54 PM) *
I hate typing ! The whole thing about it.. I'm always tripping over my own fingers and making constant typos. I can spell, I just can't type with enough control laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love that sentence. It's something you wouldn't expect to see on one of your posts biggrin.gif

Ben if I can give you some advice on typing.

Slow down, and make each stroke even, until you can type your phrases cleanly with no mistakes, then you can increase your speed by 5 wpm. tongue.gif

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
May 22 2013, 05:16 PM
GMC:er
I hate when people are comforming and generalizing things - blindly absorbing other person's opinions in a some computer way of one getting each into another in the style like "i'm with you XYZ" ...

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: May 22 2013, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 22 2013, 06:40 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ May 22 2013, 06:16 PM) *
I hate when people are comforming and generalizing things - blindly absorbing other person's opinions in a some computer way of one getting each into another in the style like "i'm with you XYZ" ...

I'm with you on that Slavwxyz!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 22 2013, 06:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 22 2013, 05:12 PM) *

Slow down, and make each stroke even, until you can type your phrases cleanly with no mistakes, then you can increase your speed by 5 wpm. tongue.gif

I'll follow this advice and submit another typing REC soon !!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 22 2013, 06:58 PM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 22 2013, 05:12 PM) *

Haha this is funny PosterBoy laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Timmy b
May 22 2013, 07:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
Using Computer keyboards in some European countries where the "Y" and "Z" Keys are switched.
I always forget about it and it drives me insane!

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
May 22 2013, 08:12 PM
I hate going places and people stop in the middle of an entrance/exit way to talk. Be a text, call, or another person.

I think it stems from online gaming actually, because that very action on Call Of Duty tends to get me killed and then I rage for a few minutes. laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
May 22 2013, 09:21 PM
QUOTE (Timmy b @ May 22 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Using Computer keyboards in some European countries where the "Y" and "Z" Keys are switched.
I always forget about it and it drives me insane!

Yes, i'm with you Timmy Be!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 22 2013, 10:27 PM
Learning Tone Master
people ranting about what they hate huh.gif

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
May 22 2013, 11:49 PM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 22 2013, 09:27 PM) *
people ranting about what they hate huh.gif

And I hate paradoxes...
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 23 2013, 12:10 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ May 22 2013, 04:49 PM) *
And I hate paradoxes...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I hate sneezing in public.

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 23 2013, 01:49 AM
I hate the word YOLO and the phrase TURN UP. It's such a big thing among high schoolers where I'm from. It's basically code for "lets make fools of ourself and try to sound cool" for all of the obnoxious kids. laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
May 23 2013, 06:43 AM
I actually try not to hate , even when it is difficult sometimes - but i dislike Lies in Politic , makes me aggressive.

and i do not like my keyboard when i write fast ........Letters are missing... mad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 23 2013, 07:56 AM
Instructor
Me smile.gif Well, as Dieter, hate is something which I try to keep away from my soul on a daily basis. But I dislike when people are dishonest to me and when it becomes more and more difficult to get a job done, because of things that I can't control - a bit opposite to my Zen beliefs, but still, I need to get things done in life, right? smile.gif

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 23 2013, 04:48 PM
I just remembered something I hate over the last couple of days. Being working outside with no sun cream on an my face is completely burned. I tend to burn extremely easy my face feels as if it is on fire sad.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
May 23 2013, 04:54 PM
Come over to Germany -- cold and rainy weather and you your face will cool down biggrin.gif

QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ May 23 2013, 05:48 PM) *
I just remembered something I hate over the last couple of days. Being working outside with no sun cream on an my face is completely burned. I tend to burn extremely easy my face feels as if it is on fire sad.gif

You will get done everything on Your Way , Cosmin , i am SURE !

The rest isn`t a real part of you ...

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 23 2013, 08:56 AM) *
Me smile.gif Well, as Dieter, hate is something which I try to keep away from my soul on a daily basis. But I dislike when people are dishonest to me and when it becomes more and more difficult to get a job done, because of things that I can't control - a bit opposite to my Zen beliefs, but still, I need to get things done in life, right? smile.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:50 PM