My Personal Bandcamp, Progressive Metal
thefireball
Dec 9 2013, 05:02 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey community. smile.gif

I finally released one of my own songs produced all by myself. This will come about eventually for my band, Analyzed Within, when we get our EP produced. But this bandcamp, you will notice, is under my name; a separate account from my future band page.

I just want something I can release my own songs done all by myself, separate from my band. I'm grateful and honored for your support. smile.gif I will soon release Mount Kilimanjaro when I get the mix I want. Much more to come!

Brandon Burch's Bandcamp

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 9 2013, 03:26 PM
Instructor
Congrats on Your release! smile.gif I also work on my solo album but it goes slow as hellcause there is so much work in the bands I work with...and...I'm more the band-person than the solo artist. I like all the bus adventures and fun within band on stage smile.gif But love the idea to make a guitar album...just for making the world know about some of my musical fantasies smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 9 2013, 04:34 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Dec 9 2013, 08:26 AM) *
Congrats on Your release! smile.gif I also work on my solo album but it goes slow as hellcause there is so much work in the bands I work with...and...I'm more the band-person than the solo artist. I like all the bus adventures and fun within band on stage smile.gif But love the idea to make a guitar album...just for making the world know about some of my musical fantasies smile.gif

Thanks Darius. smile.gif I feel the complete opposite right now - more of a solo artist. But me and my vocalist will get it together soon.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 9 2013, 08:00 PM
GMC:er
Super Congrats on your new release!! It's an incredible thing (IMHO) to write/mix/release that many songs. I do lot's of guest solo stuff and it seems I don't make enough time to write my own stuff. But I gotta say your release has inspired me to do so!

Todd

quote name='thefireball' date='Dec 8 2013, 11:02 PM' post='667781']
Hey community. smile.gif

I finally released one of my own songs produced all by myself. This will come about eventually for my band, Analyzed Within, when we get our EP produced. But this bandcamp, you will notice, is under my name; a separate account from my future band page.

I just want something I can release my own songs done all by myself, separate from my band. I'm grateful and honored for your support. smile.gif I will soon release Mount Kilimanjaro when I get the mix I want. Much more to come!

Brandon Burch's Bandcamp

[/quote]

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 9 2013, 08:07 PM
Instructor
Hey Brandon! That's a great movement! Well done! Your song sounds killer. Congratulations. smile.gif

I didn't know that you can offer to buy your songs at bandcamp. Great feature!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Dec 10 2013, 06:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
Very nice! Very intense sounding tune, and I love the synth section around the middle!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Dec 10 2013, 03:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
[quote name='thefireball' date='Dec 9 2013, 12:02 AM' post='667781']
Hey community. smile.gif

Very nicely done man, Cosmin told me about you and your progress. Although I haven't seen where you started but I like your note choices and nice mix with the 8 string and other instruments. I really like it! Great Job man

+Quote Post
gregc1
Dec 10 2013, 03:57 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Awesome stuff there Brandon, looking forward to more.

Love that 8 string cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 10 2013, 05:11 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks everybody!

Jim, you can check out my Guitar Evolution in my signature. I started out humbly.

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Dec 11 2013, 01:58 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 10 2013, 12:11 PM) *
Thanks everybody!

Jim, you can check out my Guitar Evolution in my signature. I started out humbly.

Wow that is ridiculous man, you should be pretty proud. I'm certain hard work and talent pushed you. Great work and nice video!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 11 2013, 04:25 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Jim Seekford @ Dec 10 2013, 06:58 PM) *
Wow that is ridiculous man, you should be pretty proud. I'm certain hard work and talent pushed you. Great work and nice video!

Thanks Jim. God has blessed me.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 11 2013, 11:02 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Nice playing and composition Brandon.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 11 2013, 05:00 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 11 2013, 04:02 AM) *
Nice playing and composition Brandon.

Thank you, Tony. wink.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 14 2013, 05:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys, as soon as I can upgrade my video editing software in a few weeks, there will be a music video for this song. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 18 2013, 09:12 AM
Instructor
Howdy Brandon!

Great works mate! I think you did a very good move - it's like testing the market somehow tongue.gif But as for the music - you have progressed immensely - we have a saying here in Romania: 'He grew in one year like others in 7' - it's taken from some famous fairytale, but it suits the scenario best.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 18 2013, 06:39 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 18 2013, 02:12 AM) *
Howdy Brandon!

Great works mate! I think you did a very good move - it's like testing the market somehow tongue.gif But as for the music - you have progressed immensely - we have a saying here in Romania: 'He grew in one year like others in 7' - it's taken from some famous fairytale, but it suits the scenario best.

Thank you Cosmin. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:13 AM