Hello!, Introduction:-)
Malacath
Jan 23 2012, 11:07 PM
GMC:er
I´m Malacath from Göttingen, Germany!

I play guitar since 2008, primary i want to improve my solo skills and fasten up my right hand, thats why i am here!
Most time i´m listening to Black/deathmetal, but i´m also into softer music, especially Mark Knopfler!
My main guitar is a Ibanez xiphos xpt 700, and i love transistor amps!(Rath-Amp, Hughes and Kettner)

If you want, you can listen to my band "Sheogorath" . We make Blackmetal with rock n roll influences!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheogorath/1...pp_178091127385

You can listen our full album online , or if you just want to hear in first, i recommend the 4th or 5th song:-)

i´m going to search some nice lessons now:-)

greetings!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 23 2012, 11:14 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Hi, and welcome to GMC!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 23 2012, 11:17 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the site Malacath smile.gif ! I hope that you'll actively participate in the forum, any feedback is welcome !

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jan 24 2012, 11:52 AM
ahah TES Fan biggrin.gif?

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jan 24 2012, 11:52 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jan 24 2012, 11:54 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Welcome to GMC mate. smile.gif You'll have a great time here. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
steve-rec-freak
Jan 24 2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Malacath,

ahh a german countryman. smile.gif Welcome to GMC. I hope you will have great fun!
Nice guitar you are playing. cool.gif I might buy a Xiphos 7 String some day. Yeah!

cheers

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 24 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Hi Malacath! Welcome to the site! I'm checking you band and it sound very professional! Congrats mate!
Basing on your band I think that you'll really enjoy Lian Gerbino's lessons.
Enjoy GMC!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 24 2012, 06:09 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Willkommen!
Guess it's time to rename this site to GermanMasterClass! laugh.gif

Grüße aus Rottweil

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 24 2012, 06:25 PM
Instructor
Hallo und Willkommen Malacath ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Malacath
Jan 24 2012, 08:11 PM
Yes , im a TES Fan:-)

@ gabriel: thank you ! yes, lians lessons sounds very interesting for me, but at the moment i´m working on the E. Van Halen style lesson from muris varajic, this was the trigger for me to join GMC:)

@ Steve: i ´m not a big fan of Ibanez anymore, they made fine guitars, but at the moment im totally in love with Jackson/charvels!But the Xiphos is a great guitar:-)

Greetings

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2012, 10:17 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! Glad you decided to introduce yourself! smile.gif Welcome to GMC!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:39 AM